Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Rolling weed into a cigarette? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=395542)

12-10-2005 01:58 PM

Rolling weed into a cigarette?

I've never actually done this, how difficult is this?

I wouldn't want very much (if any) of the tobacco. Any suggestions/comments/how to's?

Also, would having a filtered vs non filtered cig change this?

12-10-2005 02:00 PM

Re: Rolling weed into a cigarette?

yeah, get some empty tubes and one of the plastic pull-machine things. use as little tobacco as possible. easy as pie

InchoateHand 12-10-2005 02:01 PM

Doesn't work as well unless the weed is really finally chopped/bad quality weed, because tight bunchy sticky stuff doesn't slide into the tubes well and tends to tear.

In other news, most of the world smokes a little tobacco with their weed, no reason for Americans to be different.

12-10-2005 02:11 PM

any reason why you can't smoke a joint?

12-10-2005 02:14 PM

what concert are you going to? just bring a one hitter. if you're getting patted down at the door, put in in your pants.

FlopComesBricks 12-10-2005 02:20 PM

I used to to do this before I learned to roll them zigzags:

I used tweezers and yanked out all the tobacco then used the same tweezers to stick in the bud.

Its also worthless because cigarette paper burns way way way too fast and ur wasting most of your weed.

Cumulonimbus 12-10-2005 03:45 PM

Just roll a joint. Instructions can be found on the internet, it'll probably take you 3-4 practice times before you get it nice and tight. If you do this, I can give you tips.

-Kyle

Autocratic 12-10-2005 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just roll a joint. Instructions can be found on the internet, it'll probably take you 3-4 practice times before you get it nice and tight. If you do this, I can give you tips.

-Kyle

[/ QUOTE ]

Mostly likely, the cigarette is needed for disguising purposes. It's possible to do this, but as was said, the paper burns much faster.

Cumulonimbus 12-10-2005 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-Kyle

[/ QUOTE ]

Mostly likely, the cigarette is needed for disguising purposes. It's possible to do this, but as was said, the paper burns much faster.

[/ QUOTE ]

A nice, tightly rolled joint much resembles a cigarette, especially if you use two papers. I believe you can get papers that have the orange filter-color at the end too.

Mens Rea 12-10-2005 04:19 PM

OK - I don't/never have smoked weed, but here's a possibility.

Roll a nice, tight, joint. Pull all the tobacco out of a cigarette, shove the joint into the cigarette paper.

Seems to me that would solve both the burning-too-fast problem and the disguise problem.

Or is this stupid?