Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I'm a Drinking LameO (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=212229)

ewile 03-13-2005 12:50 AM

I\'m a Drinking LameO

Trust me...I'm an experienced drinker (37 years old.)
Last night I was really in the mood for a few. I had one cold beer in the fridge which I took out and drank pretty quickly. At that point I realized that others were still warm. So I made a pretty strong Jack and Coke which I drank slowly while the beer got cold.

Over the course of the night I had one more whole beer and about half of another and went to bed at about 1:00AM sorta buzzed and very tired.

At 3 AM my son wakes up crying. I've already got a huge headache. 6 AM rolls around and I'm sick as a dog and proceed to get sick about every 15 minutes for 2 hours. So embarassing! I had to sleep almose the whole day to recover.

I've had bad hangovers before certainly, but they've been deserved. Does this happen to other people. Is this a symptom of old age? TOday sucked.

mason55 03-13-2005 12:53 AM

Re: I\'m a Drinking LameO

Yeah I've heard people say that hangovers the could get rid of with 2 beers when they're 20 take 2 days when they're 40.

I just turned 22, I will test this theory every day in the name of science. So far, I HAVE noticed that hangovers hurt just a little bit more. Or maybe my tolerance is a lot greater than when I was 16 so I cant drink a lot more. Who knows.

Peca277 03-13-2005 12:54 AM

Lame part wasn't the hangover, it's that your drinking buddy was your super young son. I'm sure there are a few other guys like you who want to put a few back now and then even though their old decrepit bodies can't handle it anymore... go find them! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

mason55 03-13-2005 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Lame part wasn't the hangover, it's that your drinking buddy was your super young son. I'm sure there are a few other guys like you who want to put a few back now and then even though their old decrepit bodies can't handle it anymore... go find them! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Peca - I'm in NoVa and drinking alone. Come find me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

tbach24 03-13-2005 12:58 AM

1 beer : 1 glass of water.

I always drink hard enough to the point where I have to throw up lots, so I never get drunk. My stomach hurts a lot in the morning though.

radek2166 03-14-2005 03:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Trust me...I'm an experienced drinker (37 years old.)

[/ QUOTE ]

My 37th Birthday was Friday. I went out thursday night. Drank 6 beers.

Im sitting here playing poker about 2 hours after my last beer. All the sudden I feel Sick to my stomach. I run out side and puke. No frigin clue as to why. I have one of the nastiest hang overs I have ever had the next day when I wake up.

I am getting old thats the bottom line.