Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Phil Ivey's income (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=221631)

wray 03-28-2005 04:47 PM

Phil Ivey\'s income

In a thread there was some discussion on who brought in the most money. I'm not exactly sure which thread it was since I go to so many. But I responded something to the effect of "I swear I read somewhere that Barry G said Phil Ivey has made more than anyone as of late". Barry has reminded me that I should research my facts before putting them out there for everyone to read.

So I'm still confident that I read that from someone I remember being very reliable. But it's obvious it wasn't Barry G.

So sorry

TomHimself 03-28-2005 04:56 PM

Re: Phil Ivey\'s income

Ivey makes alot but I don't know how much either but he is definately top 10 and probaly top 5

Joseph Busti 03-28-2005 04:57 PM

Or maybe top 1?

kenberman 03-28-2005 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ivey makes alot but I don't know how much either but he is definately top 10 and probaly top 5

[/ QUOTE ]

please rank the other top 10, I'd be interested in hearing what you know

Voltron87 03-28-2005 05:19 PM

90% of the posts in this forum are totally worthless. I've never seen so many absolutely mindless posts of speculation. Most of it isn't even hearsay, it's just people guessing.

TomHimself 03-28-2005 05:25 PM

you dont think ivey is top 10? i dont know who the other top 10 people are but ivey is up there

kenberman 03-28-2005 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
90% of the posts in this forum are totally worthless. I've never seen so many absolutely mindless posts of speculation. Most of it isn't even hearsay, it's just people guessing.

[/ QUOTE ]

MicroBob 03-28-2005 05:28 PM

John Hennigan
Annie Duke
Microbob
Ellix Powers
Mike Matusow
Dutch Boyd
Mike Sexton
Ben Affleck
neverwin
Scott Fischman

wray 03-28-2005 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The only reason I started this thread was to basically apologize to Barry. I guess I am curious who brings home the most. But I'm old enough to know that a high % of people state rumors as fact on the net.

balt999 03-28-2005 05:36 PM

Not sure how rich Phil Ivey really is...A Couple of weeks ago, I was playing with this Bellagio Dealer at The Sante Fe Station, and said Ivey borrowed a million dollars for one of the "Big games" he was dealing....take it for what it's worth..

Also mention what you see protrayed about Annie Duke is totally wrong. If you're not a part of her clique, she won't even acknowledge you...

balt999 journal about Poker and Life...check it out.