Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   UB Cashouts (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=397896)

grouchie 12-13-2005 09:46 PM

UB Cashouts

usually UB takes about 2 days for a cashout to hit my account.
The last request has taken quite a long time so far.
After about 5 days I emailed them asking why it was taking so long and they said they were just backed up because they've had alot of cashout requests lately. Said it should be there in abought 2 more business days.

I have emailed them once since and they said that my money is safe and they aren't sure when they are able to process it.

It's been almost 2 weeks since the initial request and still nothing and i'm not getting anywhere by emailing them.

Just writing this to see if anyone else out there is having a very slow time getting cashouts from UB to neteller.

timprov 12-13-2005 10:03 PM

Re: UB Cashouts

They're full of it; I just had one go through in less than 24 hours.

wonderwes 12-14-2005 12:52 AM

My recent UB cashout of $150 took over 48hours to Neteller. My usual time was only 12 hours.

12-14-2005 01:05 AM

My last UB cashout took seven days.

grouchie 12-14-2005 12:49 PM

thanks for the reply guys, just sent them another email trying to find out why my cashout is taking so long.

uncleshady 12-14-2005 12:55 PM

Ub is kinda funny like that. When I had a pokershare account, the cashouts took like 5 hours, then I switch to UB and the cashouts take anywhere from 12-72 hours. Meh.

grouchie 12-14-2005 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ub is kinda funny like that. When I had a pokershare account, the cashouts took like 5 hours, then I switch to UB and the cashouts take anywhere from 12-72 hours. Meh.

[/ QUOTE ]

12-72 hours is one thing
2 weeks is another.

i sent a grumpy email tellingthem i was very annoyed and that i was tired of the run around.
Next thingI know my cashout goes through and they send me an email back saying "looks to me like your cashout was allready processed"

Least I gots my money finally

rivered 12-14-2005 02:09 PM

My last one took about a week. They kept telling me it was some new verification process and was a one-time thing despite the fact that I'd played there for about a year. That was about a month ago. 2 weeks is a really long time, I don't know what to say but instant message there customer support and try to rattle some cages. Tell them it's xmas and you need the money now.

wonderwes 12-14-2005 07:01 PM

Could anyone think of a reason why UB would now start taking so long in their cashout process?

Sniper 12-15-2005 10:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Could anyone think of a reason why UB would now start taking so long in their cashout process?

[/ QUOTE ]

A high volume of withdrawals after the recent redeposit bonus??