Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I Tried Mushrooms... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=371735)

DoomSlice 11-04-2005 11:26 AM

I Tried Mushrooms...

The psychadellic kind. It was a very interesting experience. I first started off being extremely happy, I'd be laughing at everything and just having a great time. Then at some point during the night I had a flash of mental clarity where it seemed like the world made sense to me. I was amazed at the "flow" of everything around me and how it all was interconnecting and everything I saw just seemed somehow magical.

Then I started to have a bad trip, shadows scared the [censored] out of me and it felt like my body was turning into dust and blowing away. Then I closed my eyes when I was listening to some Pink Floyd and I saw the scariest face I've ever seen and I honestly had to leave the room. For about 30 minutes I was feeling sick/scared, and it was no fun at all.

Then the final stage happened and things got all distorted: there was one point where I looked at the room I was in and the universe seemed to turn into dozens of cubes, like it had been divided by the X,Y,Z axes. Finally the coolest thing I've ever seen happened when a spiral formed in the center of the cubes, looking like a black hole and twisting/curving. Conan finally came on TV and it honestly looked like he was wearing a mask of himself, it was incredible.

Finally after about 5 hours later I started to return to normality, but all and all it was fun.

IndieMatty 11-04-2005 11:37 AM

Re: I Tried Mushrooms...

Everyone should try these. Or try and get me some. Either or.

Sightless 11-04-2005 11:44 AM

God damn shame none of my friends have an urge to try them...And id hate to do them alone

Los Feliz Slim 11-04-2005 12:16 PM

Conan may never look the same to you again. I once watched Charles Grodin's old show on MSNBC while on shrooms and he has looked F'd up to me ever since.

samjjones 11-04-2005 12:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Conan may never look the same to you again. I once watched Charles Grodin's old show on MSNBC while on shrooms and he has looked F'd up to me ever since.

[/ QUOTE ]
This may deserve its own poll. Worst celebrity toupee?

phil_ivey_fan 11-04-2005 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The psychadellic kind. It was a very interesting experience. I first started off being extremely happy, I'd be laughing at everything and just having a great time. Then at some point during the night I had a flash of mental clarity where it seemed like the world made sense to me. I was amazed at the "flow" of everything around me and how it all was interconnecting and everything I saw just seemed somehow magical.

Then I started to have a bad trip, shadows scared the [censored] out of me and it felt like my body was turning into dust and blowing away. Then I closed my eyes when I was listening to some Pink Floyd and I saw the scariest face I've ever seen and I honestly had to leave the room. For about 30 minutes I was feeling sick/scared, and it was no fun at all.

Then the final stage happened and things got all distorted: there was one point where I looked at the room I was in and the universe seemed to turn into dozens of cubes, like it had been divided by the X,Y,Z axes. Finally the coolest thing I've ever seen happened when a spiral formed in the center of the cubes, looking like a black hole and twisting/curving. Conan finally came on TV and it honestly looked like he was wearing a mask of himself, it was incredible.

Finally after about 5 hours later I started to return to normality, but all and all it was fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

very good description. everyone should really try them. Probably the best all-around drug out there as far as pro:con ratio.

krimson 11-04-2005 01:43 PM

Glad to hear you recovered from the negative experience in the trip. Usually it's downhill from there.

27offsuit 11-04-2005 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Slow Play Ray 11-04-2005 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

grow up.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

11-04-2005 02:22 PM

Here's an easy way to get you some. This sight shows you how to grow them. Should be pretty easy, but I wouldn't know.....

The Shroomery