Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The OOT Challenge (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=407695)

ZeeJustin 12-31-2005 03:35 AM

Re: The OOT Challenge

I'll give you 5-1 that you can't get a 24 hour period w/ 10 or fewer posts on OOT, and I'll put a large amount of money on that.

Obviously server downtimes and moderator interfercence would not be allowed.

pokerdirty 12-31-2005 03:38 AM

I'm sort of surprised with the moderaters going along with this, especially with how anal they are about the advertisers. If everyone knows that OOT (the forum with the almost double (or more) the traffic of every other catagory on the site) is going to be off, people might decide to not even sign on that day, or something, I'm sure you get what I'm trying to get at.

MonkeeMan 12-31-2005 04:00 AM

what exactly have the moderators gone along with? nothing has happened besides chat. and a very PC chat at that.

pokerdirty 12-31-2005 04:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what exactly have the moderators gone along with? nothing has happened besides chat. and a very PC chat at that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering the first response to this thread is from [censored], both [censored] and astro have posted in favor of this, and the post is 100+ posts long, I sorta think that clues that they are going along with it.

I said I would do it. I don't have a problem, it will probably be fun to [censored] with the person who doesn't see the sticky and gets banned. I said I was surprised that the mods are going along with it though.

MonkeeMan 12-31-2005 04:16 AM

I doubt there would be any banning for routine posting.

gorie 12-31-2005 04:20 AM

i believe banning was already threatened. although i think that may just be for me because i am special.

fluxrad 12-31-2005 04:25 AM

edited because gorie is a douche

gorie 12-31-2005 04:32 AM

i'm just going to assume this idea was only posted to giggle about it in secret. like, you know it's lame, but it's funny to get other people who aren't in on the joke to start thinking it's a cool idea, even though it's not.

fluxrad 12-31-2005 04:35 AM

no. i'm just really hammered right now. i suppose i should edit that post back, neh?

Sponger15SB 12-31-2005 04:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll give you 5-1 that you can't get a 24 hour period w/ 10 or fewer posts on OOT, and I'll put a large amount of money on that.

Obviously server downtimes and moderator interfercence would not be allowed.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? That is the worst offered bet in the history of bets. You'd have to give him more like 25,000,000-1 for it to almost be worth it. I could make you win that bet within the first minute of the day. Hell I could open 10 pages of 2+2 and hit send right after 12:00:01