Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   The Kane thread shold not have been locked (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=360311)

Matt Flynn 10-18-2005 05:20 PM

The Kane thread shold not have been locked

The story is entertaining, just like Bruiser's was. Kane stepped up, hit a whopping home run, and is succeeding in the far more fun world of nosebleed shorthanded no limit. Curiosity is natural.

stealyourface 10-18-2005 05:24 PM

Re: The Kane thread shold not have been locked

yeah i wanna hear his story too you wanksters

Big_Jim 10-18-2005 05:25 PM

Then you should PM him and ask him about it.

AZK 10-18-2005 05:26 PM

Agreed.

But, Kane has a website, PM and AIM, so nothing is stopping inquiring minds from learning all about him and his game. I can't really see the point of the thread in a forum for discussing strategy/theory/hands unless some of that content is actually present in that thread. So far, it just seems to be one guy asking all the questions and just getting sarcastic replies from most of the posters. If most feel the same way though, I'll unlock it.

Yeti 10-18-2005 06:15 PM

Well done. We needed more KKF threads.

Prevaricator 10-18-2005 06:22 PM

Yeah, all we need now is a picture of KKF in a hot tub with 3 other guys.

Rococo 10-18-2005 06:37 PM

This whole debate seems ridiculous to me. If KKF wants to post a thread describing his exploits in the nosebleed game, the size of his bankroll, or the circumference of his dong, I'm sure he will do so, regardless of who does or does not want to hear about it.

10-18-2005 06:48 PM

nh with the kneepads.

cwl 10-18-2005 07:03 PM

i agree with mr. flynn. while the point of this forum is strategy in mid/hi NL games it is also a collection of people with a common interest and when tangents come up that are of fairly general interest that should be ok. if you disagree that a decent number of readers of this forum would be interested in what kane might have to say i think your just wrong. if you are not personally interested in it then its pretty obvious what that thread is about and its pretty easy to avoid.

kane is a well known poster who has recently had a ton of success. someone else posted a thread asking him about it and his background etc. why is that not ok? obviously he may or may not wish to respond, which is fine, but the basic subject seems like something which is semi related to this forum and is probably of interest to a decent number of people here.

Apathy 10-18-2005 07:04 PM

unlock!