Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Veteran OOT'ers (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=347633)

touchfaith 09-30-2005 07:09 PM

Re: Veteran OOT\'ers

Let me know when we whip out our dicks and get the rulers so I can put this stupid pissing contest to an end.

09-30-2005 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My real account registered in '02 [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Pretty sure it's banned forever [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

vehn?

[/ QUOTE ]

that was my first thought too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhh no.

AngryCola 09-30-2005 08:51 PM

I'm not a veteran, and that makes me very happy.

Most of the 'veterans' who actually take note of such things are not people I want to be associated with. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Blarg 09-30-2005 08:56 PM

I didn't even register at the site until I had been browing it on and off for a very long time. Didn't seem important at the time.

ChipWrecked 09-30-2005 09:30 PM

As whiskeytown said, no accts are older than 9/02/02.

The real test is whether your account predates the WPT.

< no problemo, n00bs.

NLSoldier 09-30-2005 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't even register at the site until I had been browing it on and off for a very long time. Didn't seem important at the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here, but me reason was cuz I was like 16 and assumed that everyone on here was like at least 30. This was like 3 yrs ago so maybe it was sorta true.

ThaSaltCracka 09-30-2005 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here, but me reason was cuz I was like 16 and assumed that everyone on here was like at least 30. This wa
s like 3 yrs ago so maybe it was sorta true.

[/ QUOTE ]NOOB!!!!!!!

<---------------

Means nothing [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Reef 09-30-2005 10:50 PM

I wish I knew about p***r back in 02 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Nick B. 09-30-2005 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you weren't posting when 2+2 had the old software, you can't call yourself a veteran. Even if you were, it's debateable.

Anybody who signed up around...err, let's just pick a random date...let's say 9/22/03...are part of the ESPN/Moneymaker crowd. They definitely aren't veterans.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I think there are three groups...Old-timers, Rounders and Moneymaker. I would be in the rounders group.

ThaSaltCracka 09-30-2005 10:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you weren't posting when 2+2 had the old software, you can't call yourself a veteran. Even if you were, it's debateable.

Anybody who signed up around...err, let's just pick a random date...let's say 9/22/03...are part of the ESPN/Moneymaker crowd. They definitely aren't veterans.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I think there are three groups...Old-timers, Rounders and Moneymaker. I would be in the rounders group.

[/ QUOTE ] dude, there are clearly more than three groups.