Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Chad's comment on Hachem (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=369304)

TheBlueMonster 10-31-2005 11:19 PM

Chad\'s comment on Hachem

I think it's really funny how Norman Chad says "if he makes the money maybe he'll buy himself a new shirt" about the guy who ends up winning 7.5 million [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Rosie5 11-01-2005 12:34 AM

Re: Chad\'s comment on Hachem

even funnier : he DID buy himself a new shirt!!! ROFL-LMAONADE

fyi, norman chad knew probably knew who won the main event when he made that comment, his commentary just doesn't reflect it.

Then again this year he might not have seeing as how he could've done a taping after each day. But i find this highly unlikely, since he obviously rehearses/writes his whole act.

And also he has to do his commentary on the edited footage, not the raw 500 hours of tape they probably got from a day of playing

Shilly 11-01-2005 12:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ROFL-LMAONADE

[/ QUOTE ]

This is funny.

sketchy1 11-01-2005 03:01 AM

ALL commentary for any poker on TV today (besides the live broadcasts) is all recorded at a later date. Unless that UPC is different, which is the only one I haven't seen.

Oh I can't speak for Celebrity Poker Challenge, but I suspect it is. Who gives a [censored], though.

RiverTheNuts 11-01-2005 04:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ROFL-LMAONADE

[/ QUOTE ]

This is funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

I definately lolled at this one and I never lol

JPinAZ 11-01-2005 09:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh I can't speak for Celebrity Poker Challenge, but I suspect it is. Who gives a [censored], though.

[/ QUOTE ]

One of the podcasts that Phil Gordon did during the WSOP was about Celebrity Poker Showdown. He said that Nevada gaming regulations prohibit them from showing the hole cards during the game. So any commentary for a Nevada tournament is taped after the fact.

Jedster 11-01-2005 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

One of the podcasts that Phil Gordon did during the WSOP was about Celebrity Poker Showdown. He said that Nevada gaming regulations prohibit them from showing the hole cards during the game. So any commentary for a Nevada tournament is taped after the fact.

[/ QUOTE ]

During the WSOP Phil Gordon was on a live broadcast of a tourney from Wynn where they showed the hole cards live.

Kevmath 11-01-2005 03:30 PM

That was "live" on a 5 minute delay like the other live tournaments that FSN has done.

Easy E 11-01-2005 03:55 PM

It might be funny, if the comment probably wasn't made after the ME was over.