Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I got beat up by my neighbor... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=383692)

JihadOnTheRiver 11-22-2005 10:41 PM

I got beat up by my neighbor...

...when I was younger (about 12 I think at the time). He was actually my friend/neighbor's uncle, who was in town for Thanksgiving. He went to the park with a bunch of the kids from the neighborhood as the only adult (35 or so I believe). We were playing some sort of game and he pissed me off, and since I was a snotty kid, I said something snotty. He slapped me around a bit, slammed me up against a chain-link fence, cussed me out pretty good, and scared the absolute [censored] out of me. I thought I was going to die right there, and I hadn't even touched a bewb yet.

I was crying, he went home without the kids, I went home and told my father. I stayed in the house, and my father went and handled things like a [censored] champ of course.

Fast forward to today. I'm back home for the holiday, and I get out of my car with my mom. I see my neighbors congregating in their front yard. We get into the house and my mom asks me if I recognize the guy wearing some sort of hat. I say no. She says, yup, its him.

So now I'm excited. I'm 230 # and very strong these days. My friends tell me I'm intimidatingly large. I think I need to intimidate. SOOOOOOOOOO.....

I'm going over there tomorrow. What should I say? Should I take a swing? I kinda feel like it. What should I do? This is gonna be awesome. Of course, the report will follow the incident for OOT viewing pleasure...

-Jihad

tdarko 11-22-2005 10:43 PM

Re: I got beat up by my neighbor...

you were 12 right?

istewart 11-22-2005 10:43 PM

Taking revenge for [censored] that happened ninety years ago is only for people who live in Kentucky.

InchoateHand 11-22-2005 10:44 PM

I think you are [censored] pathetic if you are still holding onto this [censored], and the only difference is now you are a 230# piece of obnoxious [censored], but hey, thats just my opinion.

11-22-2005 10:44 PM

First off, I definitely thought you meant that you got beat up today by your neighbor (just by going by your title.) I really wanted to hear about that [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. Secondly, you should talk to him about "that day he acted like a complete [censored] and jerk to [you]." If you are big enough, he won't say anything in defense. He might even apologize.

gunt 11-22-2005 10:45 PM

kick his ass seabass!

2+2 wannabe 11-22-2005 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Taking revenge for [censored] that happened ninety years ago is only for people who live in the Midwest

[/ QUOTE ]

fluxrad 11-22-2005 10:45 PM

emotional baggage much?

ThaSaltCracka 11-22-2005 10:45 PM

whats the point?

jokerthief 11-22-2005 10:46 PM

I will dissent from the crowd. I say go punch him in the face.