Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   How do you non-americans withdraw money? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=177581)

aflaba 01-15-2005 12:00 PM

How do you non-americans withdraw money?

I'm swedish. I don't know what the best way to withdraw my money is. Does anyone have any advice.

I've been thinking about getting the Neteller debit card, but then you have to pay $22 per $1000 in fees + double exchange fees, right?

Is there any better way? Help would be appreciated.

pointcount 01-15-2005 12:21 PM

Re: How do you non-americans withdraw money?

I use neteller's debit card (I'm from Australia) and yes, the fees are horrendous but I haven't found any other viable options.

mc1 01-15-2005 12:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I use neteller's debit card (I'm from Australia) and yes, the fees are horrendous but I haven't found any other viable options.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am from the UK and use Neteller. (standard Neteller - not linked ot my bank account or anything)

Fortunately these days I generally only withdraw rather than deposit, last time I received a UKP cheque from neteller costing me £2.

ode 01-15-2005 12:29 PM

Im from Finland and I have Neteller debit card (not using it much nowadays) and from Eurobet I get my cashouts directly and without charges back to my debit card (bank account that is).

ode

aflaba 01-15-2005 12:34 PM

I want to use Eurobet myself.

But my withdraws to my creditcard from Eurobet have been rejected. I've been on the phone with them and they tell me I can't withdraw any of my Neteller money via Eurobet to my credit card.

They tell me that if I want to withdraw to my credit card I have to stop using Neteller for transactions to and from my Eurobet account.

solucky 01-15-2005 02:41 PM

I am german. A check cost me more than 22$, debit card is the best for Empire and Party. If u play multipoker and Intertopspoker (skins) they have free wiretransfer to your bankaccount (Party want 25-35$)

Wolfgang

Soleo 01-15-2005 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They tell me that if I want to withdraw to my credit card I have to stop using Neteller for transactions to and from my Eurobet account.

[/ QUOTE ]
Excuse me - are you saying that Eurobet supports cash-out of sums larger than was deposited to European credit cards (like WilliamHill does?)

gronmo 01-15-2005 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm swedish. I don't know what the best way to withdraw my money is. Does anyone have any advice.

I've been thinking about getting the Neteller debit card, but then you have to pay $22 per $1000 in fees + double exchange fees, right?

Is there any better way? Help would be appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

pokersite --> neteller --> multipoker --> norwegian bank account

Multipoker allows direct transfer of your winnings directly into your bank account free of charge. The process takes between a few hours to 3 days. This is available to players from most european countries.

Multipoker is a party skin

http://www.multipoker.com/se/news/bankexpress.jsp

(in swedish)

axioma 01-15-2005 07:01 PM

empire allows direct withdrawal to debit cards. Im from the uk and thats what im doing at the mo.

aflaba 01-15-2005 07:17 PM

Thanks for the advice. I've been using Multipoker successfully for the last to months. But last week they called me up and told me to stop withdrawing.

They say they want me to play with them if I want to withdraw with them :-/. Now I'm thinking of using Empire Pokers bank wire service. They charge $35 though.