Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Rake Back (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Pokerroom or Pacific rakeback (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=372816)

edge 11-06-2005 05:12 AM

Pokerroom or Pacific rakeback

Do such things exist? I'm having some trouble finding offers on the listed sites and in the classifieds.

bigalt 11-06-2005 09:09 AM

Re: Pokerroom or Pacific rakeback

There's a pokerroom skin that has unlimited reloads which are released as 50% rakeback.

also a 10,000 signup bonus for one of them that should take plenty long to clear

KKsuited 11-06-2005 11:46 AM

I don't know of any RB deals through pokerroom, but I do know some "comp" deals you can get. They're not as good as RB, but not too bad.

lozen 11-06-2005 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There's a pokerroom skin that has unlimited reloads which are released as 50% rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

which one?

Pokeraddict 11-06-2005 02:15 PM

If you look around you can find rakeback at Hollywood Poker. Pokerroom really cracked down on publicly advertised rakeback on their network. If you emailed affiliates and asked you would probably find something they offer that they cant advertise.

As far as Pacific goes there is not any way to track it. If you had a really trusting relationship with an affiliate you could try tracking rake with Pokertracker but that seems to always end in a disaster.

Two affiliates have told me Pacific is working on a new tracking system so maybe this wil be possible down the road.

_And1_ 11-06-2005 09:33 PM

In 2010 maybe, that s how fast pacific is to develop their client/system of operations...

bigalt 11-07-2005 02:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

which one?

[/ QUOTE ]

bayou (didn't know off the top of my head) does the unlimited one.

MyTurn2Raise 11-07-2005 05:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

which one?

[/ QUOTE ]

bayoupoker it's 50% contributed rakeback.

scott8 11-09-2005 11:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

which one?

[/ QUOTE ]

bayoupoker it's 50% contributed rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is contributed rake?

11-10-2005 12:19 AM

Contributed rakeback means the rake is divided by the number of players who actually play the hand. This is opposed to the generated rakekback formula used by other sites where the rake is divided by the number of players dealt into the hand.