Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Home Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   How to Find a Home Game (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=399385)

smoore 12-20-2005 03:42 AM

Re: How to Find a Home Game

I <3 U.

Don't forget, you decided to deride me . Passive-agressive is no way to live life, let alone play poker. Don't put that [censored] on me.

Snarf 12-20-2005 12:03 PM

That post you linked was in no way in an attempt to do anything to you....

No need to be defensive....

As for passive-aggressivene haughtiness... you whipped that one out on me in an earlier thread you seem to be forgetting...

and here I tried to joke along with you to 'mend the fence' and you come back with what you did...

So sorry if I misunderstood your posts as anything but having issues with me.

Glad to hear I was wrong though.

Lottery Larry 12-20-2005 02:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I <3 U.

[/ QUOTE ]

You ass him? You moon him? ?

[ QUOTE ]
Don't forget, you decided to deride me . Passive-agressive is no way to live life, let alone play poker. Don't put that [censored] on me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I thought that reply to you was pretty damn good! :P

ZenMusician 12-20-2005 07:13 PM

Now you know how it feels with an Amiga and a 14.4!

-ZEN

smoore 12-20-2005 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I <3 U.

[/ QUOTE ]

You ass him? You moon him? ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] U. Are you new?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I thought that reply to you was pretty damn good! :P

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably.

msb 12-20-2005 08:34 PM

What kind of BS, high-school argument is this? Bitching about question marks? Complaining about the size of his avitar? (by the way... don't most browsers cache images like this?)

Grow up.

smoore 12-20-2005 09:36 PM

The lack of punctuation and normal sentence structure is one of the things I hate the most about message boards. I made one comment about that, someone made a smartass reply.

That person's avatar is a complete waste of bandwidth. I disagree with his "right" to use it. I can't change the site policies but I can bitch at people.

Good to see you, msb.

msb 12-20-2005 10:02 PM

Hey, I'm with you on the punctuation, etc... but I don't think it is productive to point it out in a separate post in a thread on a valid topic. It's annoying and it makes you sound like a jerk.

Secondly, I never said he had a "right" or whatever... I just think it's a silly issue (and really a non-one because of the local caching.)

Casualy busting some balls is cool and welcome, but you just seem angry. I'm not really mad at you or anything, but I come here to look for a little enlightenment, and having to wade through so much of this petty arguing makes it that much more difficult.

Cheers.

Self Made 12-21-2005 09:38 PM

Poker Meetups, though some are more active and well run than others.

12-21-2005 11:02 PM

Thanks for the two legitimate responses.

You know what I hate? When a completely innocent thread is hijacked by some nit. I'm definitely enlightened and smarter for it.