Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Beginning MTH v2 (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=333783)

MaxPowerPoker 09-13-2005 05:45 PM

Re: Beginning MTH v2

[ QUOTE ]
Have the autoposition tables feature support multiple monitors. Maybe you could set the maximum number of tables per monitor to 4, then automatically start positioning them in the next monitor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent suggestion!

4thstreetpete 09-18-2005 07:57 PM

Excellent product OrcaDK! I'm not sure if others have this problem but why is it when I sit out on one of the tables MTH doesn't seem to work anymore. Is there a fix for this?

The multiple monitor support is excellent. Keep up the great work.

ProsperousOne 09-19-2005 08:44 PM

1. Ability for the tables to stay where they are, but not loose focus?

2. Crypto Support. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] (for us bonus whores) [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Throxx 09-20-2005 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
an option to not move any tables in any way, and simply mark the active table using some sort of colored thingy instead

[/ QUOTE ]

And an optional audio cue.

OrcaDK 09-27-2005 05:28 PM

I'm progressing slowly towards a release, though it'll still be some time.

I'm gonna need some beta testers before i'm releasing the new version, this time i want to know that everything works... Well, at least better than v1 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

If anyone is interested, send me a PM. I would prefer if you're on MSN Messenger as that'll make it easier for me to release new versions and receive/give feedback etc.

/Orca

09-28-2005 02:37 AM

The ability to use autohotkeys and gamepad buttons would be fantastic.

mmbt0ne 09-28-2005 02:47 AM

My only problem with it is that it's really hard to follow the action on a table when it's switching between 8 tables. I'm trying to think of some logistical way to make this easier, but I can't quite do it yet.

OrcaDK 09-28-2005 05:03 AM

V2 will have the ability to not move the tables, it'll just mark them with a red/blue/green border. Obviously this'll only be good if you've got enough monitors to avoid overlapping when playing 8 tables, otherwise you'll have to stick with the tables being moved. Please post if you've got any ideas as to how it could be made easier to follow the action.

MaxPowerPoker 09-28-2005 08:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
V2 will have the ability to not move the tables, it'll just mark them with a red/blue/green border. Obviously this'll only be good if you've got enough monitors to avoid overlapping when playing 8 tables, otherwise you'll have to stick with the tables being moved. Please post if you've got any ideas as to how it could be made easier to follow the action.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know this was mentioned before (maybe in another thread) but will there be a feature that works this way:

Multiple monitors.
Auto arrange tables so that there are 4 tables per monitor.
Table is moved to bottom right of the "main" monitor when it is time to act, and is moved back to its original position after you act.

OrcaDK 09-28-2005 09:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I know this was mentioned before (maybe in another thread) but will there be a feature that works this way:

Multiple monitors.
Auto arrange tables so that there are 4 tables per monitor.
Table is moved to bottom right of the "main" monitor when it is time to act, and is moved back to its original position after you act.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes there will [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]