Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   affecting the game thru mental telepathy (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=386353)

11-27-2005 08:15 PM

affecting the game thru mental telepathy

Have any of you guys tried using mental telepathy to affect the next card? Today, I've been playing a really tight, focused game. Whenever I need a certain turn card or river card, I will put an index finger on each temple and chant the card I need. For instance, if I need a king on the turn, I will chant "king, king, king." It seems to turn out more often than not that a king will come on the turn. It's amazing.

Just a few short moments ago, I was drawing to a straight flush on the river (after getting allin on the turn). I chanted "straight fulsh, straight flush." Lo and behold, the river gave me a straight flush. I play on PokerStars and don't know if this would work as well on Party as the cards come out too fast.

I've noticed that when I lose focus, and don't concentrate on the cum card (say I'm looking at boobies or something), that I usually lose. Hence, the only logical conclusion is that I'm affecting the outcome of the game thru mental telepathy. Have I come across a new and unique way to pwn the game?

tomdemaine 11-27-2005 08:17 PM

Re: affecting the game thru mental telepathy

um... yeah ok

OrcaDK 11-27-2005 08:19 PM

Yes, this is a commonly known fact. It will not work as well on Party games since they're based in India, and the average indian guy has a very high protection karma. Ladbrokes/english sites on the other hand, those are easy ones to hit.

Skipbidder 11-27-2005 08:21 PM

Yes, I believe that you have. I wonder if you might need some startup cash to help perfect your techniques. I'd be willing to float you some seed money, and then we could split the proceeds. I need to get some money fast, as there's this Nigerian deal that I've got an inside track on, but I need to come up with the cash really soon.

cardcounter0 11-27-2005 08:22 PM

Party works fine. You just have to chant for the card you need in Hindu.

OrcaDK 11-27-2005 08:24 PM

Will you teach me hindu pretty please?

ilikeaces 11-27-2005 08:27 PM

This one time I was on the final table of super monday and I pushed all in over the top of a raise with AK and I got called by QQ the flop was xxx and I chanted "Ace or King, Ace or King" What do you know the next card off the deck was a King! So ya it works every time.

cardcounter0 11-27-2005 08:28 PM

Talk To Party Support

Jimbo 11-27-2005 08:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Will you teach me hindu pretty please?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dil Chahata Hai

Mike Haven 11-27-2005 08:35 PM

Yes! Yes!

But are you sure it's not the other way round, and the cards are talking to you, telling you that they're coming?

Don't you ever remember hearing, "We're coming; we're coming"?

Or, "We're here! We're here!"?

I'm so glad you posted this. I was starting to think maybe I was a nutter, but now I know the cards really are alive.

Thank you!