Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Anyone ever heard of kids doing this? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=292113)

DrunkIrish05 07-13-2005 03:01 PM

Anyone ever heard of kids doing this?

CNN story

... and what 10 year olds are looking for ways to get high other than drugs and alcohol?

jakethebake 07-13-2005 03:02 PM

Re: Anyone ever heard of kids doing this?

Definite Darwin Award nominee.

swede123 07-13-2005 03:03 PM

I sincerly hope that when I have children they are not impressionable enough to be peer pressured into hanging themselves, looking for some kind of 'high'. I would have to blame poor parenting 100% in this case.

Swede

eric5148 07-13-2005 03:04 PM

That's somewhat common.

I've heard of people (not me) who like to choke eachother during sex for the same reason.

IronDragon1 07-13-2005 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

CNN story

... and what 10 year olds are looking for ways to get high other than drugs and alcohol?

[/ QUOTE ]

Incredibly stupid ones

asofel 07-13-2005 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That's somewhat common.

I've heard of people (not me) who like to choke eachother during sex for the same reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

the lack of oxygen in your brain definitely does change the orgasm. I would never want to be joked, or joke someone, but you can simulate the effects somewhat by even holding your breath some.

brassnuts 07-13-2005 03:20 PM

Jesus, what idiots. Just settle for Whipits.

chaas4747 07-13-2005 03:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That's somewhat common.

[/ QUOTE ]

the lack of oxygen in your brain definitely does change the orgasm. I would never want to be joked, or joke someone, but you can simulate the effects somewhat by even holding your breath some.

[/ QUOTE ]

My girlfriends and I often tell knock, knock jokes during sex to get this effect.... It's OK.

Soul Daddy 07-13-2005 03:23 PM

People used to do this all the time where I worked as a teenager. I can't remember if I did it or not *cough*.

Edit: Okay, maybe not hanging ourselves, but a version of the pass out game.

Patrick del Poker Grande 07-13-2005 03:23 PM

When I was a kid, there were other kids who played a similar game, but it involved bumping your chest just right so that you lost your breath. Allegedly, you could do it just right to pass out.