Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Deposit to get Party points. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=403426)

12-22-2005 12:53 PM

Deposit to get Party points.

I thinking about making a few deposits at party to move up to silver category. Have anyone tried making a bunch of deposits in a short space of time? I probably need to make 6-7 $500 deposits today and tomorrow would they go for it?

Cheers, Kristoffer

playersare 12-22-2005 01:15 PM

Re: Deposit to get Party points.

sure, they don't care. just make sure that ALL the deposits remain for at least 7-8 days so you are credited properly.

MexKrax 12-22-2005 05:20 PM

Also make sure you play a couple hundred hands before withdrawing your money. Poker sites are always happy to accept deposits, but sometimes can cause you problems if you deposit and then withdraw without playing.

12-22-2005 06:04 PM

cool IŽll go for it....

Thanks a bunch!

12-22-2005 06:36 PM

Ooops just went for the seventh deposit and hit the 3000 a day cap, guess IŽll have to leave on for tomorrow.

I really hope this stunt works...

12-22-2005 07:31 PM

I know what you mean. The life of a Party Poker Silver Club member is sweet.

kitaristi0 12-22-2005 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know what you mean. The life of a Party Poker Silver Club member is sweet.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO

johnnycakes 12-22-2005 07:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How do I move from one category to the next?

It’s easy - just keep on playing! Every three months we will assess your Party Points. If you have accumulated more than 50,000 Party Points you will be automatically upgraded to the GOLD level, no matter whether you were SILVER or BLUE before. More than 15,000 points will get you into our SILVER club.

[/ QUOTE ]

You might get enough points for silver tomorrow, that doesn't mean you'll actually be silver.

MexKrax 12-22-2005 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You might get enough points for silver tomorrow, that doesn't mean you'll actually be silver.

[/ QUOTE ]

Party is going to move people up to Gold or Silver status based on how many party points you earn between October 1st and Dec. 31st. So if you're a couple of thousand short of Gold or Silver, and want to move up to the next level you need to make some deposits today (or play a crapload of raked hands in the next week) so you'll get your party points before the 31st, which is when Party will be deciding whether to grace you with Gold or Silver status.

johnnycakes 12-22-2005 08:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Party is going to move people up to Gold or Silver status based on how many party points you earn between October 1st and Dec. 31st.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, thanks for the info. I wasn't aware.

Too bad for a lot of players that they won't be doing the status updates on Dec 23 (cruise promo).