Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   a fold unlike any other i've ever made (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=398125)

raptor517 12-14-2005 05:44 AM

Re: a fold unlike any other i\'ve ever made

[ QUOTE ]
you got the action wrong. i lead the turn he minraised

[/ QUOTE ]

no i got the action just fine, i got the total pot wrong because i thought he made it 30 total. doenst change the way i feel about the hand though. holla

soah 12-14-2005 05:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you got the action wrong. i lead the turn he minraised

[/ QUOTE ]

no i got the action just fine, i got the total pot wrong because i thought he made it 30 total. doenst change the way i feel about the hand though. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean you went back and read the hand again and still can't interpret it correctly?

THATWACOKID 12-14-2005 05:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, nvm, i misread and thought you said somethin' check min-raise. i guess that's what happens when you play 25 hours in 3 days...

RikaKazak 12-14-2005 07:16 AM

I check fold to flop bet, that's scary, must be overset, LOLOLOLOLOL GIVE ME A BREAK, this is a RETARDED fold

12-14-2005 07:30 AM

Call the turn and get all in on the river.

octop 12-14-2005 11:04 AM

why call preflop if ypur gonna fold?

JupiterUWG 12-14-2005 11:10 AM

terrible fold IMO, no reason to play the hand if youre gonna fold a set with no big draws out

Matt R. 12-14-2005 11:18 AM

This bet was very likely an attempt to "freeze" you with his overpair, as he didn't want to be put to a tough decision by someone who is overplaying top pair. Looks like it pulled double duty by getting you to fold a monster as well. I think this is more likely than a bigger set given the board on the flop and his flop action. Folding is pretty bad, IMO, without some stellar reads.

ahnuld 12-14-2005 11:41 AM

I could easily see a good player do this with AA and check behind on the river. Of course, he might do this with JJ 77 too.

turnipmonster 12-14-2005 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
why call preflop if ypur gonna fold?

[/ QUOTE ]

can we please stop making posts like this? it is one of the dumbest phrases that gets posted to this forum, it makes no sense whatsoever.