Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   PokerAce Hud - Version 1.00 Released (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=364790)

PokerAce 10-24-2005 11:19 PM

PokerAce Hud - Version 1.00 Released

I'm pleased to announce the release of PokerAce Hud version 1.00.

Download Version 1.00 here:

http://pokeracesoftware.com

What's New in Version 1.00:

# New: Trial version, registration required for full functionality
# New: Layout Manager now remembers the last layout worked on
# Fixed: Absolute mucked hands
# Fixed: UltimateBet mucked hands
# Fixed: UltimateBet tournaments
# Fixed: PokerRoom skins problem
# Fixed: PokerRoom slowdown and database locking issues
# Fixed: Filter by last x hands slowdown
# Fixed: Player Ranges filter slowdown
# Fixed: Full Tilt O8 tables

Since PokerAce Hud is now a commercial application, I'm not sure if these update posts are welcome anymore. I would appreciate it if a moderator could send me a PM regarding this.

The trial version lets you evaluate the software for 30 days and you are limited to only having stats on one table. You will need to register on the PokerAce Software website in order to unlock the full application.

IF YOU HAVE DONATED, PLEASE READ THIS. You do not need to purchase a license if you've previously donated to PokerAce Hud. Simply email your Product ID to support@pokeracesoftware.com using the email address you used to make your donation. If you donated through a poker site, email your Product ID along with the site you donated through, your site account name, and the date and amount of the donation.

There is a tutorial up on the PokerAce Software website that gives detailed instructions on how to configure and use PokerAce Hud. If you are having an issue, please read through the tutorial. Chances are, your issue is addressed in there and you'll likely get things resolved faster than trying to contact me to help you.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them here or on the PokerAce Software forums. I'll be happy to help and listen to your input.

Please join the mailing list on the PokerAce Software website to be notified of new releases by email.

BottlesOf 10-24-2005 11:26 PM

Re: PokerAce Hud - Version 1.00 Released

how much?

PokerAce 10-24-2005 11:27 PM

Registration costs $25.

istewart 10-24-2005 11:44 PM

How do we pay you?

IggyWH 10-24-2005 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How do we pay you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Website is your friend : http://pokeracesoftware.com/hud/register.php

10-25-2005 12:00 AM

How long will a previously downloaded beta.33 last? Will the beta .33 preferances be saved to 1.0?

QuickLearner 10-25-2005 12:15 AM

Josh, I play on both my desktop and laptop. Will you allow two computer registrations as Pokertracker does?

PokerAce 10-25-2005 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How long will a previously downloaded beta.33 last? Will the beta .33 preferances be saved to 1.0?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are using version 0.33, it will work for another few weeks. The preferences are saved when you upgrade so you won't lose any settings or layouts.

PokerAce 10-25-2005 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Josh, I play on both my desktop and laptop. Will you allow two computer registrations as Pokertracker does?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, your purchase includes registration for two of your computers.

cassette 10-25-2005 12:23 AM

Good work. This is worth a lot more than $25.

ltb 10-25-2005 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Good work. This is worth a lot more than $25.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed - just sent my money in.

ltb 10-25-2005 12:37 AM

Wow, quick reply, too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks, Josh.

10-25-2005 01:45 AM

What happens if I reformat my computer after registering? The website doesn't really explain. Will the same code still work?

PokerAce 10-25-2005 01:59 AM

The same code should work. If it doesn't, then you can send an email to support@pokeracesoftware.com.

oreogod 10-25-2005 02:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The same code should work. If it doesn't, then you can send an email to support@pokeracesoftware.com.

[/ QUOTE ]

Last question about the register process...Im going to be putting pokerace on my two computers right now (laptop, desktop) in about month and a half Im completely upgrading new hardware from scratch...its going to be cool if I get another key at that point in time for my new desktop ?(completely getting rid of my current desktop)

Is that going to be fine?

Zygote 10-25-2005 03:01 AM

i'm having trouble in the layout manager when trying to save personalized popup stats to a different layout. this feature simply doesn't work for me.

thanks.

PokerAce 10-25-2005 03:09 AM

oreogod, that will be fine.

PokerAce 10-25-2005 03:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i'm having trouble in the layout manager when trying to save personalized popup stats to a different layout. this feature simply doesn't work for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it giving you an error message? Are you selecting the layouts you want to copy the popup configuration to once you've clicked on "Save to Different Layout"?

Zygote 10-25-2005 03:21 AM

i'm not getting an error message and am selecting where i wnat it saved. for example, i'll configure the 6max popup stats and then i click save to different layout. i'll then select 10 max or 9 max, press okay then save, but the stat configuation for 9 or 10max dont change.

PokerAce 10-25-2005 03:25 AM

You are right, there seems to be a problem with this. I will get it fixed. Thanks for letting me know.

Sciolist 10-25-2005 04:12 AM

It's not often you see someone introducing charges to their service and everyone saying "great!". Surely a good sign. I will be registering when I get home!

sthief09 10-25-2005 09:30 AM

you should make the price flexible on PayPal. I know a few of us would like to give you more than the 25

fnord_too 10-25-2005 11:52 AM

I'm glad you started charging for this because I am too lazy to donate. (I kept saying, "I really oughta ship that guy some of my rakeback I get in via PayPaly", but never did because I suck.)

cold_cash 10-25-2005 01:03 PM

Is there a special trick I need to know to get the mucked hands to show up on Absolute? For some reason I can't get it.

For instance, Player A bets, Player B calls. Player A shows the winner, Player B's cards are swooshed away and I can't even see what he/she had in the instant replay window.

Am I only allowed to see the mucked cards in hands I'm involved in?

mosuavea 10-25-2005 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im in the same boat. I noticed it on Sunday while I wa splaying and haven;t looked into it further yet.

ghostface 10-25-2005 02:02 PM

Make sure you point PA HUD to the instant replay directory for absolute.

mosuavea 10-25-2005 02:06 PM

It is

Hoopster81 10-25-2005 02:20 PM

Hey,

I just wondered how fast you can get back to people with registration codes after they pay. I would just hate to d/l the new version and then only be able to play 1 table for the night.

Thanks

PokerAce 10-25-2005 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you should make the price flexible on PayPal. I know a few of us would like to give you more than the 25

[/ QUOTE ]

You can send to email address pkrace@gmail.com

I appreciate your generosity! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

PokerAce 10-25-2005 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a special trick I need to know to get the mucked hands to show up on Absolute? For some reason I can't get it.

For instance, Player A bets, Player B calls. Player A shows the winner, Player B's cards are swooshed away and I can't even see what he/she had in the instant replay window.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently Absolute changed this so that you must be at showdown in order to see the other hands.

PokerAce 10-25-2005 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey,

I just wondered how fast you can get back to people with registration codes after they pay. I would just hate to d/l the new version and then only be able to play 1 table for the night.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

For the next couple of days I'll practically be glued to my computer. If you order between 2 PM EST and 4 AM EST, you should get a registration code within an hour or two, and if I'm sitting here, maybe just a few minutes.

Hoopster81 10-25-2005 02:45 PM

Word, I am going to order right now.

Thanks!

tigerite 10-25-2005 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Word, I am going to order right now.

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

I got the registration in, literally, about 10 minutes.

Top notch support as always from Josh.

10-25-2005 03:04 PM

Josh,

Thanks for an awesome poker tool, and your prompt customer support. When you posted your intentions back in May, I doubt anyone (except maybe you!) would have predicted how far you would come in just five months.

I just registered, and I think it took Josh less than 10 minutes to e-mail my registration code.

Carl.

PokerAce 10-25-2005 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When you posted your intentions back in May, I doubt anyone (except maybe you!) would have predicted how far you would come in just five months.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust me, I'm just as surprised as everyone else. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I have to thank everyone who has supported me and helped debug problems and has given me suggestions. You guys helped make PA Hud as good as it is.

gila 10-25-2005 03:43 PM

I reg. and have the code. Make sure you check your email that is connected to paypal. Duh. Caused me a 1/2 day delay on getting it.

skaughty 10-25-2005 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think it took Josh less than 10 minutes to e-mail my registration code.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here.

Barry 10-25-2005 04:20 PM

Josh got my reg code to me in about 5 minutes.

Great program and great support!

Thanks for you efforts!

cold_cash 10-25-2005 04:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Josh got my reg code to me in about 5 minutes.

Great program and great support!

Thanks for you efforts!

[/ QUOTE ]

bdk3clash 10-25-2005 07:13 PM

I donated but I'm paying retail anyway, whether you like it or not.

Congratulations!