Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Some MTV show with a fat spoiled black girl on right now (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=342793)

kurosh 09-23-2005 01:18 PM

Some MTV show with a fat spoiled black girl on right now

Is this show designed to anger the people watching? I have no idea what it's called but there's a little spoiled bitch and I want to kill her.

Edit: It's called my super sweet 16.

Patrick del Poker Grande 09-23-2005 01:20 PM

Re: Some MTV show with a fat spoiled black girl on right now

This show is such a trainwreck. It's hilarious.

swede123 09-23-2005 01:20 PM

I would like to murder the Sweet Sixteen kids with my bare hands. In fact, I'd just use my teeth. My wife likes to watch this mockery of a show, ugh.

Swede

STLantny 09-23-2005 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would like to murder the Sweet Sixteen kids with my bare hands. In fact, I'd just use my teeth.
stl

[/ QUOTE ]

B Dids 09-23-2005 01:22 PM

I've seen this- it was like a horrible train wreck. This whole show has featured some of the most loathesome human beings ever. This one takes the cake.

Somewhere on the intarweb there's a link where she actually attempts to defend herself, but basically just comes off even more horrible.

Paluka 09-23-2005 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would like to murder the Sweet Sixteen kids with my bare hands. In fact, I'd just use my teeth. My wife likes to watch this mockery of a show, ugh.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

My wife does the same thing, and then complains about the little sluts. The show really is a trainwreck, and is sometimes hard not to watch.

Patrick del Poker Grande 09-23-2005 01:23 PM

The one last night was hilarious. It was some gay kid having a fashion show in the mall for his birthday. You couldn't be more flaming gay if you tried. Not only did he have a fashion designer hired specifically for his party, but when his parents were talking to him about what ridiculous car he wanted, he said he'd rather just have a diamond bracelet. He got a new 7-series (maybe it was a 5).

My wife TiVos it and is the one to initiate watching it, but I do get a few laughs at the trainwrecks. It's awesome when [censored] starts going wrong at the parties (some sophomore counterfeits an invitation and gets in, usually) and they just flip out.

09-23-2005 01:24 PM

I saw parts of one of the shows getting ready for work a while ago. The kid that was turning 16 was getting pissed at his dad for not giving him a big enough budget to plan this party he was going to have.

His dad told him he had $250,000 for his party!

WTF? How much more ya need?

B Dids 09-23-2005 01:25 PM

It's really the parents in these cases who should be shot. I mean, can't you see how horrible you're little beast is that that enabling them to be [censored] heads isn't helping.

I have heard that Cee-Lo from Goodie Mob's kid was in one of these but haven't seen it myself. Confrim/Deny? (because I love his music, but might have to hate him a little bit if this is true).

swede123 09-23-2005 01:25 PM

Yes, I saw bits and pieces of that episode. The sad thing is his name was the same as my dog, Bjorn. Of course the queer fucker pronounced it buh-chorn. It sure made me want to commit some hate crimes.

Swede