Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Multipoker Blocked my Account (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=372947)

11-06-2005 02:21 PM

Multipoker Blocked my Account

Hello all,

Multipoker has wrongly blocked my account has not emailed me or responded to any of my emails. I have a large amount of funds locked in my accoutn and do not know how to get it back.

Has anyone had the same problems? Can anyone out there help me or give me any advice? Note that multipoker only has an email support and no phone support.

Please only post something if you are giving helpful advice

Thanks,
Francis

IggyWH 11-06-2005 02:22 PM

Re: Multipoker Blocked my Account

[ QUOTE ]
Hello all,

Multipoker has wrongly blocked my account has not emailed me or responded to any of my emails. I have a large amount of funds locked in my accoutn and do not know how to get it back.

Has anyone had the same problems? Can anyone out there help me or give me any advice? Note that multipoker only has an email support and no phone support.

Thanks,
Francis

[/ QUOTE ]

CALL THEM!!!!!!!!

11-06-2005 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hello all,

Thanks,
Francis

[/ QUOTE ]

CALL THEM!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

JAA 11-06-2005 06:33 PM

Hello all,

I am having a problem and I need help. Every time I take a crap, when I get up and put my pants back on I get these awful brown stains all over my underwear. Has this happened to any of you? What do you think I should do?

Serious replies only, please.

Thanks,

Jags

<font color="white"> DUUUUUDE EMAIL THEM </font>

mosquito 11-06-2005 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hello all,

I am having a problem and I need help. Every time I take a crap, when I get up and put my pants back on I get these awful brown stains all over my underwear. Has this happened to any of you? What do you think I should do?

Thanks,

Jags

[/ QUOTE ]

Fiber. You need more fiber.

OrcaDK 11-06-2005 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hello all,

Thanks,

Jags

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bananas are good.

_And1_ 11-06-2005 07:52 PM

if its a new account, its standard precedure, they call most new accounts to verify ...

if not, then its out of the ordinary... if the calls dont help.. feel free to pm me and i ll help...

JAA 11-06-2005 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hello all,

Thanks,

Jags

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bananas are good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, I was implying that the answer would be to wipe. Guess it only made sense in my head.

- Jags

Swedebubba 11-06-2005 08:56 PM

Apparently some people use bannanas to either wipe with or stick up there to prevent brown stains [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

OrcaDK 11-07-2005 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Apparently some people use bannanas to either wipe with or stick up there to prevent brown stains [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, we all have our own kinks eh? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]