Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   what site have you played most at in the last 3 months? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=394186)

excession 12-08-2005 06:35 PM

Re: what site have you played most at in the last 3 months?

It is mostly wrong (there are maybe 10 crypto sites and I think one or two don't like US players to play).
Even it it was right there are alot of non-US players at 2+2.

They have great bonuses for $100 NL players though.

12-08-2005 07:13 PM

i don't think the games at UB are really that bad. there's just so few of them that you can't help but play in a tough game occaisonally.

zaphod 12-08-2005 07:16 PM

Enjoy!

pineapple888 12-08-2005 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Party, b/c the customer service is great and they run incredible promotions like the Santa's party pack and the million dollar football promotion. Also, the VIP bonuses are a no-hassle stroke of genius.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

nh

12-08-2005 07:57 PM

Just cleared my pokerroom bonus. I am cashing out $1000 of neteller and going to Vegas post-xmas! rOxiN!!

BlackRain 12-08-2005 11:34 PM

Stars. I see easy games everywhere. Just don't think the tough reputation it has is true. Love the software and support obv > *

gr8vertical 12-08-2005 11:36 PM

PartyPoker

12-09-2005 01:22 AM

Party because I only have the bankroll for 2/4 limit at the highest and they have the most profitable 2/4 games out there. I figured out I can make as much if not more just playing at Party with no bonus than wasting my time clearing bonuses at a lot of the other sites.

(plus my bankroll only is good for 2/4 full table limit, otherwise Im sure shorthanded some of the other sites might be okay)

Otherwise I play on the crypto sites, Im surprised you didnt list them. (InterPoker for one)

MyTurn2Raise 12-09-2005 03:00 AM

hmmm....I doubt that you can make enough at 2/4 party to compensate for bonuses, but to each his own

I'm everywhere---everywhere. Losing party rakeback freed me from their shackles. I did not realize how much I was giving up. Bad judgment.

check out the current state of whoring thread in internet bonuses for more info.

Newt_Buggs 12-09-2005 06:30 PM

Party because they have the biggest buyin SNGs that run regularly.