Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Books and Publications (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   ConJelCo Shipping of SSH (Also Neteller) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=103663)

imported_Chuck Weinstock 07-16-2004 06:01 PM

ConJelCo Shipping of SSH (Also Neteller)

Folks, if you ordered a single (or multiple) copies of SSH through ConJelCo and no other titles your books are being shipped from Las Vegas over the next 1-2 shipping days. We made a special arrangement to do this to get you your books as fast as possible. However there will not be e-mail confirmations of these shipments as is our usual practice as a result.

If you ordered SSH with other books, the entire order will ship from our California warehouse probably early next week...it depends on exactly when we get the books at that warehouse. You should get confirmation on these orders.

If you sent a Neteller payment through yesterday afternoon, we have successfully matched it to an order and your order will be shipped. As to Neteller fees...ignore them. If you were billed $25.45 you need not worry about the amount that Neteller charges us for the transfer.

In a subsequent post in this thread I will include a list of all order numbers that are being shipped from Las Vegas as of now. You can look for your order number in the list and get confirmation that way.

Chuck

Crumpled Ear 07-16-2004 06:07 PM

Re: ConJelCo Shipping of SSH (Also Neteller)

is this book gonna end up in "regular" bookstores (e.g., Borders)? When?

Ed Miller 07-16-2004 06:19 PM

is this book gonna end up in "regular" bookstores (e.g., Borders)? When?

Try this thread. That's the most up-to-date info I have.

jasonHoldEm 07-16-2004 07:32 PM

Woo-hoo!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

imported_Chuck Weinstock 07-16-2004 07:47 PM

How to see if your order has been processed for shipment

To see if your order has been processed for shipment from Las Vegas under our special arrangement please click here. You'll need your complete order number (ending in two letters).

This will only show orders that are being shipped from Las Vegas. Orders that do not show up on the list are either for multiple items (in which case they will ship from California sometime next week) or have not yet been processed. If you submitted and paid for you order consisting only of SSH prior to roughly 7pm ET on July 18 and it does not show up as being ready to ship then there may be a problem. If you submitted your order later than that it will not be processed until later this weekend and won't ship until sometime next week.

Chuck

SnakeRat 07-16-2004 08:21 PM

Re: How to see if your order has been processed for shipment

Cool so, "Your order has been processed for shipment", means its getting shipped right now,
or does it mean its in the trunk of Mason's car while he is grocery shopping?

Mason Malmuth 07-16-2004 08:22 PM

Hi Everyone:

We will be shipping to Borders/Waldenbooks on Monday. So my guess is that it will appear on their shelves in approximately two weeks. B&N should take a little longer.

We are also shipping to the two biggest wholesalers on Monday. So "it" will get out there fairly quickly.

Best wishes,
Mason

imported_Chuck Weinstock 07-16-2004 09:18 PM

Re: How to see if your order has been processed for shipment

It means "it has been transmitted to the warehouse for shipment as soon as the warehouse can do so." There are many many orders to fill so I can't tell you anything beyond telling you that the order is in the queue for shipment. It is my understanding that the warehouse expects to get everything they have in hand today out by Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

Chuck

astroglide 07-16-2004 09:53 PM

how many copies were printed in the first run?

Odder 07-16-2004 10:05 PM

Any stores in Vegas have the book on its shelves yet? I'll be in Vegas early next week and figured I might pick it up now instead of waiting til the end of the month.