Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Let the Games Begin (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=397069)

THATWACOKID 12-12-2005 08:09 PM

Re: Let the Games Begin

obnxnole and i are scheduled for 9-10 tonight

12-12-2005 08:32 PM

apathy is having some serious connection issues.

12-12-2005 08:39 PM

ezratei had 2540, apathy 1460 when apathy got disconnected for the last time. Play should resume from that chip count.

orange 12-12-2005 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ezratei had 2540, apathy 1460 when apathy got disconnected for the last time. Play should resume from that chip count.

[/ QUOTE ]

where can I view the games? I am under 'tourneys' and cant see the private tables tab. Am I missing something?

mustmuck 12-12-2005 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

where can I view the games? I am under 'tourneys' and cant see the private tables tab. Am I missing something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. You're missing the private tab. It's on the very right.

fanmail 12-12-2005 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I see them. Under special heads up matches.

mustmuck 12-12-2005 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And then? I've never played at Stars, forgive my idiocy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Neither have I! Look for "Special Heads-up Matches".

orange 12-12-2005 08:47 PM

Also, do you have to have a $$ account to view? I just signed up to watch these matches.

If private tables tab is on the far right, it is just a blank tab for me, nothing happens when I click it. confused?? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

ezratei 12-12-2005 08:47 PM

Apathy lost his connection and then when he got back on he wasn't able to sign onto pokerstars, it said he was already on.

Anyone have any advice?

durrrr 12-12-2005 08:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Apathy lost his connection and then when he got back on he wasn't able to sign onto pokerstars, it said he was already on.

Anyone have any advice?

[/ QUOTE ]

restart comp.