Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Smoke Free for Two Weeks! w00t! - NSFW (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=394851)

jba 12-09-2005 02:12 PM

Re: Smoke Free for Two Weeks! w00t!

"I hate that pic because I look about 900 pounds... "

ya but with all those hos up on you, at least 1/3 of that must be your hog

dblgutshot 12-09-2005 02:24 PM

jba,

I'm smoke-free 2 weeks today also!

Also, nice boobies

vexvelour 12-09-2005 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
vexvelour - All the triggers, driving home, eating, watching a movie, winning a big hand in p*ker, all still make me want to have a smoke, but I've just said no. When it gets really bad I have smoked a little weed, but just enough to get your mind off of it. Other than some self medication and a shat load of gum, it's all will power.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the ideas. My boyfriend quit cold turkey a year ago and I get crap from him every single day since then. I've really never tried to quit. It's funny though, you get to a certain point where you light one up and you're like "ew, I don't even want this, but I do, but I don't.."

Congrats again.

12-09-2005 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Keep up the good work! FWIW, I would advise you to not be too cocky about how easy it will be to remain nicotine-free. In other words, don't try to convince yourself that you can be a social smoker by having an occasional, single cigarette.

chesspain

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like to reiterate this, as this happened to me. I quit for a couple of months, and my wife was a social smoker, so I thought I could be too. I fell right back off the wagon and have had trouble quitting again.

Just say no.

12-09-2005 06:03 PM

Re: Smoke Free for Two Weeks! w00t! - NSFW

I want to quit (rational thing to do) but life without cigarettes just seems so boring. Maybe it isn't.

dblgutshot 12-09-2005 06:03 PM

jba,

I wasn't meaning to address my previous message to you. This one is however, correctly adressed.

Embaressed,
dbl

4_2_it 12-09-2005 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hate that pic because I look about 900 pounds...

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't put you an ounce over 600lbs in that picture [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

edit - of course we need to see more pictures of the girls to get a better estimate of your true weight.

12-09-2005 06:05 PM

Re: Smoke Free for Two Weeks! w00t! - NSFW

[ QUOTE ]
I want to quit (rational thing to do) but life without cigarettes just seems so boring. Maybe it isn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

To be honest, this was one of my big Questions. What the F**k do people who dont smoke do?

I've been drinking [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]