Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****game 2***** clement vs pavano (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=260925)

sublime 05-28-2005 11:38 AM

****game 2***** clement vs pavano

no secret the sox wanted carl in the offseason, but his parents wanted him to be surrounded by junkies and mentally unstable prima donnas so he went to NY. the sox 'settled' for clement.

should be a good game. i love baseball.

dead, please stay out of this thread. PLEASE.

Voltron87 05-28-2005 11:41 AM

Re: ****game 2***** clement vs pavano

should be a good game.

sublime 05-28-2005 11:42 AM

is it as nice in NY as it is here today? its finally nice outside.

Voltron87 05-28-2005 11:46 AM

yesterday afternoon and weds- fri it threatened to rain, but this last week and today have been awesome. summer is here.

today is amazing, the suns out and there are no clouds.

sublime 05-28-2005 11:49 AM

perfect!

i see a brawl coming!!!!1

hey btw, did you see the glare ortiz gave gorden last night after getting K'd? dude looked pissed, but TG didnt throw at him or nuttin...maybe just frustration.

Voltron87 05-28-2005 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
perfect!

i see a brawl coming!!!!1

hey btw, did you see the glare ortiz gave gorden last night after getting K'd? dude looked pissed, but TG didnt throw at him or nuttin...maybe just frustration.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't catch that one, no. probably just frustration.

arod is going to go yard today, if he is not walked or hit every single time. he has been ON FIRE. he is doing so well, he is putting up MVP lock numbers, all he needs is one big HR against the sox and everyone in ny will love him to death. he is one hit away from locking up his status.

Voltron87 05-28-2005 12:15 PM

sometimes i really wonder if there are any other baseball teams that matter. i cant be the only one who laughs when I hear someone say "I'm an orioles fan, yeah."

jnalpak 05-28-2005 12:40 PM

just to keep yesterdays comment alive ill bump it here:

As reported by The Globe regarding Manny's terrible stats this season:
1)he will be to tired giving out massages to his mother due to her arthritis...
2)he is blaming his hitting on his mothers medical disability but was only able to say it was a medical condition with a long word, so im thinking something serious and he starts to explain her issue and the reporter goes, you mean arthritis? in which our scrubby left fielder says, yeah thats it!!!!

muhahahha

sublime 05-28-2005 01:23 PM

my god, mccarver. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

InchoateHand 05-28-2005 01:34 PM

For your sake, I hope Dead stays out of this thread, but......

Not to hang on your jock or anything, but your one-sided dialogue with Dead (on ignore) are about the funniest thing I've read here in weeks.