Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Pokertracker graphs (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=252931)

Spicymoose 05-15-2005 08:04 PM

Pokertracker graphs

I just got Microsoft Office installed on my computer, and was wondering how to make interesting graphs of my data. I have used Access a bit, and have used Excel a bit, but have never used them both together. One of the graphs I would like to make would be my winnings over session just at $3/$6.

Can anyone help me get started?

Thanks,
Spicymoose

garion888 05-15-2005 08:46 PM

Re: Pokertracker graphs

Go here

Vern 05-16-2005 02:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just got Microsoft Office installed on my computer, and was wondering how to make interesting graphs of my data. I have used Access a bit, and have used Excel a bit, but have never used them both together. One of the graphs I would like to make would be my winnings over session just at $3/$6.

Can anyone help me get started?

Thanks,
Spicymoose

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks to Garion for the plug.

What you ask though I haven't built into the program yet. You can accomplish your request by going to the Sessions tab, in the middle window you will see a "p" above the middle window, when you get to the next screen there is an export button, click on that and you may output the session data in Excel format and a couple of others. Then open Excel, open the file you exported the data too and you may then use Excel's graph functions to graph your win/loss by session.

Vern

macdaddy991 05-16-2005 05:18 AM

Vern,

You created this program? Nice hand.
Definately what I needed to do some tracking of my stats.

MarkD 05-16-2005 11:56 AM

Vern,

I really like your program, the only thing that I find myself wanting is the ability to plot different limits with different color pens overlapping on the same trend. Right now if I select 5/10 and 15/30 the program lumps it all together and makes one graph - it would be nice to see two seperate lines (with an option to combine them).

Vern 05-17-2005 07:17 AM

Just a note, I have posted an update to the grapher program that will let you graph by session.

Poker Grapher v1.3.4

Vern

fireman664 05-17-2005 01:25 PM

may be a stupid question, but how do I print?

BTW, great job on the graph...I love it

Vern 05-17-2005 02:31 PM

Todo list, right now you may right click on the graph, save it , then go to the folder you saved it in, double click on the image and explorer has an option to print it. (In older versions of windows, edit the image in Paint and print from there)

Thank you for the kind words.

Vern

fireman664 05-17-2005 03:10 PM

thank you for the time and effort it must have taken to put this great extra together.

and thanks for the print tip