Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Chipotle Menu Change (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=320756)

Ogre 08-22-2005 10:50 PM

Chipotle Menu Change

I walk into Chipotle today to see the prices have been raised by about .25-.40 cents per burrito. I don't care about a quarter but I hate having to bring in a nickle to pay for a $6.05 burrito or get .95 back in change. There was also a salad added to the menu [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] All of this is an obvious result of them being owned by McDonalds. Will still eat there but I am really pissed about this and will be talking to one of the managers next time I'm there.

If you are a Chipotle hater save us all some time and dont reply

GoblinMason (Craig) 08-22-2005 10:52 PM

Re: Chipotle Menu Change

The veggie burrito is still under $6 all day.

[img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Sponger15SB 08-22-2005 10:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't care about a quarter but I hate having to bring in a nickle to pay for a $6.05 burrito or get .95 back in change.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me and my friends say the same thing about a 2-Item combo at Panda Express.

MrTrik 08-22-2005 10:54 PM

I'm not a hater. But you seem quite petty in talking to a manager about a [censored] nickel. Grow up.

GoblinMason (Craig) 08-22-2005 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't care about a quarter but I hate having to bring in a nickle to pay for a $6.05 burrito or get .95 back in change.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me and my friends say the same thing about a 2-Item combo at Panda Express.

[/ QUOTE ]

This needs its own thread.

Ogre 08-22-2005 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not a hater. But you seem quite petty in talking to a manager about a [censored] nickel. Grow up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to talk to him because i go there almost everyday and we know eachother by now and i juat wanted to see why the changes were made. If i can afford to buy a $6 burrito everyday i can afford 6.05

nervous 08-22-2005 10:59 PM

I just got back from Chipotle and steak burrito plus small drink was still 7.30 as always [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

08-22-2005 10:59 PM

I love Chipotle. I'm starting to think they put something in it that's powerfully addictive. So many of my co-workers can't stop thinking about it either.

Ogre 08-22-2005 10:59 PM

What is panda express?

MrTrik 08-22-2005 11:00 PM

I wasn't implying you were being cheap. But a whiner over having to bring a nickel or get change. And then talking to a person who is probably dealing with high turnover, shrinking budgets, and real issues for a living about your percieved inconvenience.