Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Martial Arts: FossilMan vs. Matusow (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=168808)

Men the Master 12-30-2004 04:04 PM

Martial Arts: FossilMan vs. Matusow

How long do you think it would take FossilMan to knock out Matusow in a streetfight? I'd say 15 seconds if Mike decides to fight toe to toe. 40 seconds if Mike tries to "float like a butterfly" Ali style.

If Daniel Negreanu fights FossilMan toe to toe, he'd be gone in 5 seconds. However, if he tries to "float like a butterfly", Dan could probably survive a minute and a half.

IMO, the only poker players that have a chance of beating FossilMan in a streetfight are Marcel Luske and Mario Esquera, because they are both blackbelts. Brad Daugherty and Hans "Tuna" Lund would create problems too. Phil Hellmuth would look funny fighting FossilMan. Men Nguyen and Sam Grizzle would look funnier still.

italianstang 12-30-2004 04:05 PM

Re: Martial Arts: FossilMan vs. Matusow

Depends if Matusow did a bunch of bumps first.

Too Sexy 12-30-2004 04:13 PM

Not sure about any of this but I'm too sexy for Japan. Martial Arts is from Japan and Milan. I can't wear any martial arts gear because I'm too sexy for my shirt.

I'd like to see "Fossilman" do my little turn on the catwalk and shake his little toushe on the catwalk. Is fossilman too sexy for his car? I am by far.

Is Matusow a model? Does he know what I mean? No I do my turn on the catwalk.

stabn 12-30-2004 04:16 PM

You are still the lamest gag ever.

Bataglin 12-30-2004 04:30 PM

Nice tune, lol. And the right thread to play it.

otnemem 12-30-2004 04:59 PM

I think watching any of these people try to float like a butterfly would be pretty amusing to watch.

Little know fact: Tomer Benvenisti won the World Judo Championship in 2002. In the year following his triumph, he developed a crippling gambling habit which leaded to rapid weight gain. It is said that the same thing happened to Steven Seagal, but minus the gambling habit. His was due to unemployment.

HUSKER'66 12-30-2004 05:02 PM

Since we're doing poker celebrity matchups, what about Thomas "Thunder" Keller?

My moneys on Greg.

I will not respond in the other threads that have discussed the recent events that happened at the Bellagio. I'm just glad that the fossilman is okay and the situation came to a positive conclusion. He needed to make a split second decision, weighed what he perceived the options to be, made his read and went with it.

Husker

otnemem 12-30-2004 05:06 PM

I think Thunder should officially change his nickname to Vanilla Thunder. Much more intimidating.

Equal 12-30-2004 05:07 PM

Reggie Cardiel would own everyone. He made the final table in one of the smaller WSOP events and is a professional Ultimate Fighter.

That being said, I'd love to see Raymer pound Matusow.

PoBoy321 12-30-2004 05:20 PM

Is that a joke? That has to be a joke. I mean, I don't care how little you work out or how much you eat, you can't go from Judo champion to the shape that he was in in 2003 in a year.

This has to be a joke, right?