Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro-Limits (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Party beginners (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=350190)

POKhER 10-04-2005 10:27 AM

Party beginners

You guys played these? Average table here is 50VPIP(Thats with stats on every player at my table).

They are OWNING MY ASS. Im down $69(BB) over 2.2k hands thats -3BB/100 for everyone whose winning 2BB/100 and whinging.

Anyone tips for how to beat these jack ass's? They suck so bad its unreal, but with 5players seeing the river its hard for AKo, AQo, QQ, JJ etc to stand up.

Bankbalance is decreasing more each day... down to $96....

Any words of confidance? Advice to beat jack ass's? Think im about to turn weak tight/Fitfold as whenever im raised and call down I LOSE.

Party Beginners tables suck.

jrz1972 10-04-2005 10:29 AM

Re: Party beginners

"These Players Are So Bad That I Can't Beat Them" threads usually don't end well around here.

aargh57 10-04-2005 10:30 AM

Value bet relentlessly.

Pacific was the same way when I started playing but just play ABC poker and show down the best hand. Never bluff (well very rarely) but value bet.

lautzutao 10-04-2005 10:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"These Players Are So Bad That I Can't Beat Them" threads usually don't end well around here.

[/ QUOTE ]

POKhER 10-04-2005 10:32 AM

Just looking for advice on partys tables, Downswings suck specially when the tables are so juicy.

yeh im value betting, hardly bluffing, Playing same tight game.

Only thing is leaking me is calling down premium hands after being raised by a passive... maybe ill go weaktight and fold when passive fecker wakes up.

POKhER 10-04-2005 10:33 AM

You wanna watch me get sucked out? You vanished last night, i dont have your aim.

10-04-2005 10:50 AM

These tables are stupidly soft. Keep at it for the 45 days or so that they're open to you, even if you have to reload.

hemstock 10-04-2005 10:51 AM

At least you are allowed to play there. Can't find a single full ring table with vpip over 25 right now on party! Not a single one [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Reqtech 10-04-2005 11:06 AM

Loose tables like these require more hand protecting (a little bit of pot manipulation and well placed raises), and building big pots with your drawing hands. One mistake a beginning player makes on tables with 6 to the flop is overvalue their TPTKs. While they are strong hands in shorter handed games, they require a lot of protecting in loose games like the beginner tables.

In short, work to win pots quickly with pair hands, work to build pots aggressively with your draws.

sean c 10-04-2005 11:07 AM

Thes tables are the best you will ever find on the internet. Don't tilt and play as much as you can for the 45 day period. I only got in 8,000 hands or so for mine and i hate myself for it.