Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   ummmm....now they are selling poker bots on ebay? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=403869)

Allinlife 12-28-2005 04:52 AM

Re: ummmm....now they are selling poker bots on ebay?

I saw someone selling money printer on ebay too

you would have to be a fool to buy it though, dont you think?

RikaKazak 12-28-2005 08:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I saw someone selling money printer on ebay too

you would have to be a fool to buy it though, dont you think?

[/ QUOTE ]

What??!?!?!?! money printer, I'm ALL IN THAT!!!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOOLOLOL

12-28-2005 10:46 AM

Why would a bot be worth 5000x times what it could make in a day?

You would have to run the bot on multiple accounts on multiple sites just to break even before you either got caught or they updated their software and it broke the bot.

IggyWH 12-28-2005 10:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I saw on the Winholdem forums that a bot is worth 5000 times how much it makes in one day. If this is the case, $10000 sounds correct to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

How's your WHE bot doing? Crushing those .01/.02 games eh?

kurosh 12-28-2005 10:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I saw on the Winholdem forums that a bot is worth 5000 times how much it makes in one day. If this is the case, $10000 sounds correct to me.

[/ QUOTE ]This is the guy selling the bot. Honestly, it looks legitimate to me.

jman220 12-28-2005 11:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What!?! Think about this statement for a second. I mean, actually think about the stupidity of what you just said. You would pay $10,000 for a bot that could make $2 a day? That means someone who purchased the bot would take 13 years of continuous play, 24/7, just to break even. You are a moron.

GrannyMae 12-28-2005 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What!?! Think about this statement for a second. I mean, actually think about the stupidity of what you just said. You would pay $10,000 for a bot that could make $2 a day? That means someone who purchased the bot would take 13 years of continuous play, 24/7, just to break even. You are a moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree that these bots might not make this bb/100.

however, the reason that the price is OK is because you can run 10 (or more) at 1 time.

solucky 12-28-2005 02:11 PM

thats around 6% / year not to bad. The problem is the bot is perhaps not profitable in 6 month.

BradleyT 12-28-2005 02:47 PM

Wow - VP$IP 6.25 [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

r3vbr 12-28-2005 02:53 PM

If someone showed me a bot that had a very high artificial inteligente, and could easily beat the NL25 tables at PS and Party, I would gladly pay over $30,000 for it.

I would then buy several server pc's for $100 a piece (about 50 of them), hire 2 or 3 friends to help me, and start my pokerbot company [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

We would have hundreds of accounts spread, leave just bare minimum bankroll for if the site catches 1 bot, you just lose a little bit more than your buyin, etc.

I assume you can earn easy over 1 million first year, and if you manage well, grow to up to 5 million on following years (dominating all the micro limit tables there are availible) and hiring more staff and investing on more servers.

10k for a truly great bot, is peanuts