Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   "Official" Live at the Bike thread (5/4) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=245817)

Kevmath 05-04-2005 09:14 PM

Re: \"Official\" Live at the Bike thread (5/4)

[ QUOTE ]
Just proves that there are no other threads about L@TB[/Email] worth mentioning.

[/ QUOTE ]

Megadittos with that Russ, the first time I hear someone bring up something off the ITH, FCP or RGP/RPM thread will be the first.

I stink!
Kevin...

Russ McGinley 05-04-2005 09:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it just me, or did they turn the table mic back down? I can barely hear the dealer. Bart is MUCH LOUDER.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can *barely* hear noise from the table. I liked the mixture of TT/light announcing that Bart has been doing recently. Guess we won't be getting that tonight.

Kashie 05-04-2005 09:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is it just me, or did they turn the table mic back down? I can barely hear the dealer. Bart is MUCH LOUDER.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can *barely* hear noise from the table. I liked the mixture of TT/light announcing that Bart has been doing recently. Guess we won't be getting that tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Russ it's not up to the announcers, it's up to the audio mixer, might not be same guy?

you never no

Russ McGinley 05-04-2005 09:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Megadittos with that Russ, the first time I hear someone bring up something off the ITH, FCP or RPG/RPM thread will be the first.

Kevin...

[/ QUOTE ]

True, I have never heard one mention of anything from these alleged other threads. Clearly, they don't actually exist.

Also, the guy in seat 4 is getting pummeled.

Jive Dadson 05-04-2005 09:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Russ it's not up to the announcers, it's up to the audio mixer, might not be same guy?

you never no

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Bart. Can you ask the mixer person to turn the table mic up to what they set it to during the table talk part?

Russ McGinley 05-04-2005 09:28 PM

Shirley, stop making stuff up and just admit that there are no other threads except this one. In other words, this is:

http://trephination.net/gallery/macr...hread_ever.gif

Pov 05-04-2005 09:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you never no

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Bart. Can you ask the mixer person to turn the table mic up to what they set it to during the table talk part?

[/ QUOTE ]

I second. Don't nix the commentary, but let's get the table sounds in there too.

Kevmath 05-04-2005 09:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Hey Tuch or Shirley, can you ask the mixer person to turn the table mic up to what they set it to during the table talk part?

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Kevin...

Jive Dadson 05-04-2005 09:34 PM

They turned the mic down because the players are quiet??? Someone will have to explain the logic of that to me.

Kashie 05-04-2005 09:34 PM

Thanks for that brilliant answer to the question of the table talk! lol

Doh