Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   What do you do in the shower?! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=365543)

10-28-2005 08:05 AM

Re: What do you do in the shower?!

Wow, those are all smart.

I went downstairs and angrily explained that my wife and I (I was single at the time) were trying to enjoy a shower, and the water came out weird smelling and looking (I diluted it).

so I got a free room upgrade.

I love capitalism, and holiday inn.

jakethebake 10-28-2005 08:11 AM

I used to have a lawn chair in my shower and a special ballcap I wore in there. I'd crank the music up and sit in there and drink beer in the hot shower. Good times. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

10-28-2005 11:21 AM

I 8-table Party's $109's in the shower.

Oh, and masturbate. But only after I scoop a large pot.

sfer 10-28-2005 11:42 AM

I've never much liked shower wanking.

10-28-2005 11:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I 8-table Party's $109's in the shower.

Oh, and masturbate. But only after I scoop a large pot.

[/ QUOTE ]

NICE! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

evil_twin 10-28-2005 11:45 AM

Since I discovered shaving in the shower I can't imagine having to stand at a stupid sink peering into a mirror. The key is to do two strokes on each sideburn section (where there is maximum possibility for disaster) before getting in.

Of course when you're experienced this becomes unnecessary and one can just shave blind. Greatest shaves ever, minimum burn or pain afterwards.

I expect some amateurs are going to tell me I should have a mirror in the shower.

jakethebake 10-28-2005 11:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've never much liked shower wanking.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. Shower blow jobs are nice, however.

10-28-2005 12:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Since I discovered shaving in the shower I can't imagine having to stand at a stupid sink peering into a mirror. The key is to do two strokes on each sideburn section (where there is maximum possibility for disaster) before getting in.

Of course when you're experienced this becomes unnecessary and one can just shave blind. Greatest shaves ever, minimum burn or pain afterwards.

I expect some amateurs are going to tell me I should have a mirror in the shower.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. This rocks. Much better than hurting your back and having to cleanup around the sink. I still need a mirror, though. But mainly it is to make sure my sideburns end up even.

Plus, it's sooo difficult to shave your ball hair over the sink. JK