Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   from cnfuzzd (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=403786)

stabn 12-23-2005 02:44 AM

Re: from cnfuzzd

[ QUOTE ]
Let new mods read what we think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?

Dynasty 12-23-2005 02:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll be equal partners with new mods. There's no sufficient reason to hide information from them.

jason_t 12-23-2005 02:57 AM

Do it. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] peace John Nickle.

stabn 12-23-2005 03:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll be equal partners with new mods. There's no sufficient reason to hide information from them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really think it is hiding information. Occasionally someone may choose not to express something here if they know a new mod may be able to read it later. I just don't really see the benefit of leaving the whosouldwemod and whatdowethinkofthem threads around.

P.s. mr nickle always has my vote.

astroglide 12-23-2005 03:08 AM

his drug/prostitute/etc posts certainly have a huge following in oot, so he's popular with mods too. but i think if he's going to be a puppet mod it should be something like bbv, not forum suggestions.

Jim Kuhn 12-23-2005 04:05 AM

I say make him a mod but delete this thread. We should let people express their true feelings here with fear that it will get back to the future mod. I would equate it to telling your best friend the shortcomings of your second best friend! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

xorbie 12-23-2005 04:39 AM

I'm an admin on some other forum and we always move threads about potential new mods away from where the mods can see them whenever we choose to accept them, which I think is a reasonable policy, but at the same time that certainly hasn't happened so far with the NL mod threads we've had.

AngryCola 12-23-2005 05:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
his drug/prostitute/etc posts certainly have a huge following in oot, so he's popular with mods too. but i think if he's going to be a puppet mod it should be something like bbv, not forum suggestions.

[/ QUOTE ]

astroglide might be right about this.

Now that it's been mentioned, BBV makes so much more sense to me. I think it's perfect for a 'puppet mod.' The need for moderation in there is pretty rare. Plus, I believe there's a good chance he requested Suggestions just because it doesn't have a listed mod. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

If he's willing, he should be assigned to BBV instead.

Mat Sklansky 12-23-2005 08:58 AM

I think this particular thread is harmless and should remain. I'm willing to have a double standard. If I was cnfuzzd, I'd like to see this thread. If in the future, a similar thread has negative responses, we can delete it. cnfuzzd will go green in two forums.

durron597 12-23-2005 02:41 PM

whatever happened to

microbob being forum suggestions mod ?