Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Prima (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=396957)

edge 12-12-2005 05:00 PM

Prima

Has anyone here made a successful withdrawal from Prima? After trying twice to withdraw, only to find out a week later that it magically reversed itself without my knowledge, I'm now being asked to fax in driver's license, credit cards, Neteller/Firepay information and the contents of my secret diary (p.s. <3 zeejustin). Is this standard for Prima? What a lame site.

cwl 12-12-2005 05:06 PM

Re: Prima

ive gone through the same sort of process and it was a pain and dragged on for a long time with them claiming they couldnt view my repeated attempts to send them scans of the docs they wanted. ultimately it all worked out fine and i have had no problems on subsequent withdrawls.

yvesaint 12-12-2005 05:21 PM

ugggggh prima SUCKS

i started there, got my br up to 10k, then found party/stars

withdrew 7k, last 3k wont withdraw cause they need utility bill, credit card, drivers license, etc.

im too lazy to get the info, but im going to by the end of the year (promised myself haha)

im never depositing there again (but ive already got them, i only deposited 40 and withdrew 7k already bwahaha)

AZK 12-12-2005 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

ive gone through the same sort of process and it was a pain and dragged on for a long time with them claiming they couldnt view my repeated attempts to send them scans of the docs they wanted. ultimately it all worked out fine and i have had no problems on subsequent withdrawls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Roman 12-12-2005 05:26 PM

ive never had a problem cashing out. Lucky me I guess.

emil3000 12-12-2005 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ive never had a problem cashing out. Lucky me I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]
Or unlucky. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

smurfitup 12-12-2005 05:40 PM

yeah, prima is [censored] annoying... two weeks ago i cashed out 15k no problem, then last week i tried to cash out 9k and they suddenly needed all that verification bs... how exactly were they able to process my first cashout but now need my docs? so bizarre. also, they need to reverse their bet and fold buttons. it's confusing for anyone who plays on party or stars.

Heimdal 12-12-2005 05:54 PM

How did you get that 7K out?

I have 6K there that they will not give me because a friend of mine used my credit card on his account (before I used the credit card on my own account)

yvesaint 12-12-2005 05:55 PM

well i was withdrawing in increments of like 1k, they caught on that i was done with their site when i hit the 7k mark

KINGOFINLAND 12-12-2005 06:00 PM

Scary, so far I haven't had problems other then the withdraw taking longer then supposed. But I keep pretty much money in the account.

By the way Yvesaint what you think of prima compared to Party/Star i've been thinking of trying some other sites a bit, I already deposited some to UB are those two worth of a shot? For 5/10(6max) and higher.