Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Live FullTilt.Net Tourney at the Wynn (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=290035)

07-10-2005 03:12 PM

Live FullTilt.Net Tourney at the Wynn

I haven't seen any post on this yet. It's Wednesday night from 6-10 pm on FSN. It will then be repeated thirty minutes later. It should be fantastic.

The TV ad states that Chris Ferguson, Erik Seidel and Phil Ivey are scheduled to appear. I also know that Daniel Negreanu will be playing. Who the others are I'm not sure. I'm hoping Marcel Luske will be playing(he will now be representing FTP).

Of course, the players will also be determined by who is still playing in the World Series.

TomHimself 07-10-2005 03:13 PM

Re: Live FullTilt.Net Tourney at the Wynn

marcel with FTP? very cool [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Biloxi 07-10-2005 03:22 PM

D'Agistino is often on FTP and other team members are: Juanda, Clonie, Harmen, Gordon, Bloch, Lindgren and a few more
I suppose most of them will play

CDSNUTSINYAMOUTH 07-10-2005 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't seen any post on this yet. It's Wednesday night from 6-10 pm on FSN. It will then be repeated thirty minutes later. It should be fantastic.

The TV ad states that Chris Ferguson, Erik Seidel and Phil Ivey are scheduled to appear. I also know that Daniel Negreanu will be playing. Who the others are I'm not sure. I'm hoping Marcel Luske will be playing(he will now be representing FTP).

Of course, the players will also be determined by who is still playing in the World Series.

[/ QUOTE ]

so it's live or not live?

Kevmath 07-10-2005 03:28 PM

It will be live, starting Wednesday at 6pm Eastern on FSN.

Kevin...

07-10-2005 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
D'Agistino is often on FTP and other team members are: Juanda, Clonie, Harmen, Gordon, Bloch, Lindgren and a few more
I suppose most of them will play

[/ QUOTE ]

I figuring a table of nine. I'm hoping for Jesus, Ivey, Seidel, Negreanu, Lindgren, Luske, Gordon, Juanda and Harmon. That would be a great table!

07-10-2005 03:38 PM

Oh, and BTW, Howard Lederer will be one of the announcers. I think he's the best.

07-10-2005 03:41 PM

I forgot about Matasow. He's got to be in there too.

07-10-2005 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I forgot about Matasow. He's got to be in there too.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, they won't let him play. Remember, it's live. That boy might say anything.

TimTimSalabim 07-10-2005 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It will be live, starting Wednesday at 6pm Eastern on FSN.

Kevin...

[/ QUOTE ]

Tivo shows it's on a 6 pm here too.. that's means they're delaying it for the west coast! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]