Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Rake Back (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Party Affiliate account labeled as Suspicious, Money not Paid (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=391999)

12-05-2005 05:10 PM

Party Affiliate account labeled as Suspicious, Money not Paid

Hey Guys, a friend of mine is a Party Poker affiliate and is having problems with his affiliate account. Below is his account of what's happening and he would appreciate any advice you can give him:

Hi guys I would appreciate anyone's advice on how to rectify this problem. I had signed up 2 RMPs for november and one I know played quite a bit. The other only played for a couple days and doubled her money. She cashed out and now my account is labeled as suspicious. I called customer support and they said my players had not played enough for me to get payed for the month. I'm getting screwed out of $130 not to mention the cash incentives I had already given these people. Any ideas?

Reef 12-06-2005 01:27 AM

Re: Party Affiliate account labeled as Suspicious, Money not Paid

make more MGR and tell your "people" to play more

rt1 12-06-2005 02:26 AM

Are these players MGR or CPA players.

12-08-2005 07:25 PM

They are doing same [censored] to me froze my account and they owe me 1400. Total [censored]. Mine may be because I have not signed anyone up rececently, which I did not know they could freeze your payments for that. But the account is labeled suspicious.

RikaKazak 12-09-2005 01:37 AM

They have to A.) play more
b) get a player every 3 months
c) not just get bonus whores
d) only sign up under one tracker now cause of the rakeback problem

this happened to me a while ago, it was because I wan't getting new players, the next month I got 3 new players that did 3K MGR and they paid me that month's money and the last months money.

side note: just get players who play more

Digs 12-09-2005 01:39 AM

Would party let you slide on like 2 players doing around 10k MGR total? Would be nice :P

12-09-2005 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are these players MGR or CPA players.

[/ QUOTE ]
I believe they are CPA players, but I don't know for sure since it's my friend that is the affiliate. It is where you get a flat amount for each sign up. He had a couple people sign up the first month he did it and then a few more last month. What I told him was that one of his friends signed up on the last day of the month, played a few hands and some blackjack and then cashed out, was what probably flagged his account. Thanks for your help and any more help you can provide.