Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Put myself into debt because of online poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=190813)

bgtas 02-05-2005 10:49 PM

Put myself into debt because of online poker

hello everyone just wanted to say that i put myself in a little bit of a debt because of online poker around $5000. I really can't be doing this anymore. My life is upside down because of this. I started playing around a year ago. I dont know what to do anymore. all i think about is poker but I know i have to stop thinking about poker. any suggestions on how to stop thinking about poker???

Synergistic Explosions 02-05-2005 10:52 PM

Re: Put myself into debt because of online poker

Since you can't win after a year, don't risk your own money anymore. Play free rolls instead.

craig r 02-05-2005 10:52 PM

I am assuming this thread is serious. If not, then I guess I am an idiot. But, it appears that you have a gambling problem. You should probably get help of some kind. I have never been to a support group of any kind, so I can't tell you if GA is any good.

craig

AngryCola 02-05-2005 10:54 PM

If you ever choose to play again, don't let yourself gamble money which you can't afford to lose.

Definitely do not borrow money to gamble with.

Sponger15SB 02-05-2005 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hello everyone just wanted to say that i put myself in a little bit of a debt because of online poker around $5000. I really can't be doing this anymore. My life is upside down because of this. I started playing around a year ago. I dont know what to do anymore. all i think about is poker but I know i have to stop thinking about poker. any suggestions on how to stop thinking about poker???

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you play on party? What is your user name?

Bigdaddydvo 02-05-2005 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you play on party? What is your user name?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's f'd up dude...but funny.

On a serious note, you need to step away from poker. Google "Gambler's Anonymous" and that should get you off on the right foot. F'n up your life on account of poker is very -EV.

goodguy_1 02-05-2005 11:04 PM

hahah post of the week you heartless hump [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

bgtas 02-05-2005 11:14 PM

very funny but im not telling you. Thanx for the advice guys

Al P 02-05-2005 11:15 PM

Step down in limits.

lorinda 02-05-2005 11:15 PM

GA is the way forward, they're meant to be pretty good if you're willing to try.

You'll meet others in the same position and have a chance to do non-pokery things with like minded people.

Lori