Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Looking for S&G coach (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=378957)

Big Limpin' 11-15-2005 03:34 PM

Re: Looking for S&G coach

[ QUOTE ]
Find the Aleomagus "How to beat the $10's" post and follow it exactly... you'll start learning and winning...

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not so sure about "learning". the AM route doesnt teach you any poker, or any reason why a play is recommended. Its simply rote, a reference tool.

But i agree that it probably sill shows prefit at 11s if religously followeed.

citanul 11-15-2005 03:37 PM

i hate to say it, but if you had a few hundred posts, i'd probably consider it, but meh.

c

Dr_Jeckyl_00 11-15-2005 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Find the Aleomagus "How to beat the $10's" post and follow it exactly... you'll start learning and winning...

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yea... and read about playing in the bubble... very important!

rbear 11-15-2005 03:41 PM

practicing

theBrendan 11-15-2005 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i hate to say it, but if you had a few hundred posts, i'd probably consider it, but meh.

c

[/ QUOTE ]

Reconsider, I'm a long time lurker which must count for something, right?

Right...?

I know I used to be here under a different name but i've lost my login info. I'll see if I can find it.

theBrendan 11-15-2005 03:50 PM

I didn't realize I already had a few PMs. Thanks!

11-15-2005 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

c

[/ QUOTE ]

I know I_Play_G00t has a few hundred posts maybe you can coach him [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. I think I would prefer a lurker, however I can't imagine lurking for a long time and not picking up enough to beat the 10+1 (maybe even 20+2) without a coach

OT: long time lurker by the way, 1st post in this forum - figured 1st post as a reply should have less chance of getting hazed [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

-Teck

Seth Money 11-15-2005 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

c

[/ QUOTE ]

Cit,

Can you teach me I have over 10k SnG's logged from the 10's to the 50's, I'm looking for a coach to get me to the holy grail of party poker the 5+1 tournies thats where the real money is at. PM me. Hahhahaha

Seth

citanul 11-15-2005 04:11 PM

[censored],

if you're actually interested in coaching, i'd consider you. we can talk when we weigh your fat ass.

c

Seth Money 11-15-2005 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored],

if you're actually interested in coaching, i'd consider you. we can talk when we weigh your fat ass.

c

[/ QUOTE ]

Why you gotta be hating? I mean let me know when your in Chicago again, it seems like your spending more time in NYC and LA then here.

Seth