Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   What the hell happened? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=292158)

BusterStacks 07-13-2005 04:01 PM

What the hell happened?

my last memory was stumbling out of a bar and drunk dialing the ex. I woke up in my bed missing the following items:

1) my mariners hat

2) my cell phone

3) my credit card

I'm walking to the payphone to gather some intel. will update if anyone is interested.

jakethebake 07-13-2005 04:03 PM

Re: What the hell happened?

[ QUOTE ]
my last memory was stumbling out of a bar and drunk dialing the ex. I woke up in my bed missing the following items:

1) my mariners hat

2) my cell phone

3) my credit card

I'm walking to the payphone to gather some intel. will update if anyone is interested.

[/ QUOTE ]

You left the credit card at the bar. You talked to the ex, got pissed off, ripped your hat off and threw it on the ground. Then talked to her some more and threw your cellphone on the ground. Then stumbled home.

whiskeytown 07-13-2005 04:03 PM

this is why I am starting to think staying home and smoking weed is looking better and better every day - [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

gl - cancel the credit card first

RB

whiskeytown 07-13-2005 04:04 PM

I have gotten drunk and depressed an an ex, and proceeded to snap my verizon cell phone in half...

it was a POS version of the phone though - hated that POS

RB

ThaSaltCracka 07-13-2005 04:05 PM

Rough night, find that M's hat!!

spamuell 07-13-2005 04:05 PM

I'm interested, post updates. I have had stuff like this happen to me before and never found out what happened, although my wallet was found buried in some snow by someone I knew which was incredibly lucky.

evans075 07-13-2005 04:09 PM

What you thought was your EX. was accually a Brothel!

Credit Card was stolen by a toothless Prostitute.

Hat was used to clean up her and your mess and was thrown away.

Phone was taken at the front desk by the secretary for security measures (so you won't call the cops).

How you got home is up for debate.

I might just know a little to much about this!!!

Patrick del Poker Grande 07-13-2005 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

1) my mariners hat

2) my cell phone

3) my credit card

[/ QUOTE ]

You left the credit card at the bar. You talked to the ex, got pissed off, ripped your hat off and threw it on the ground. Then talked to her some more and threw your cellphone on the ground. Then stumbled home.

[/ QUOTE ]
Too easy.

jakethebake 07-13-2005 04:17 PM

Is the "ex" the girl whose pic you posted awhile back? If she's now the "ex" it's definitely time to post the rest of those pics of her.

imported_The Vibesman 07-13-2005 04:23 PM

deleted.