Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   How many friends of the opposite sex? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=403111)

man 12-21-2005 11:16 PM

Re: How many friends of the opposite sex?

I find that hot girls are selfish and make terrible friends about 90% of the time.

McGahee 12-21-2005 11:21 PM

I've seriously never had any female friends. I don't get it - what do you talk about with somebody who doesn't like beer/sports/poker/pussy?

gorie 12-21-2005 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've seriously never had any female friends. I don't get it - what do you talk about with somebody who doesn't like beer/sports/poker/pussy?

[/ QUOTE ]
hair & makeup, duh.

McGahee 12-21-2005 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
hair & makeup, duh.

[/ QUOTE ]

What if my hair sucks?

gorie 12-21-2005 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
hair & makeup, duh.

[/ QUOTE ]

What if my hair sucks?

[/ QUOTE ]
then you get a female friend. ? pay attention.

uw_madtown 12-21-2005 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of my friends who happen to be girls like at least two of these things.

Plus there's always music, movies, current events, television.

That said, the number's still a low percentage.

Sponger15SB 12-21-2005 11:41 PM

I'd say 75% of my friends are female, uh but I'd do all of them. So I'm suppose to choose 1-5%?

mason55 12-22-2005 12:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Isn't this from When Harry Met Sally. Something like "men and women can never be just friends"?

[/ QUOTE ]

The best part is trying to convince a girl friend that this is all true. I've done it a couple times and girls are in complete denial about it.

Skip Brutale 12-22-2005 12:41 AM

I have some girl friends that I have no plans of trying to screw, like no matter how drunk I am. Basicaly because they are both my friend's ex's and aren't that hot. However, I would do both of them if they just threw themselves at me. So I guess I got 0% totaly platonic female friends.

ZeeJustin 12-22-2005 12:53 AM

I posted a very similar poll to this a while back, but suck at the search function, and can only see my last 200 posts when I click on my name, so I can't link it.