Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Rake Back (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   So Party turned off individual trackers...? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=396275)

jmillerdls 12-11-2005 05:46 PM

So Party turned off individual trackers...?

I've talked with several affiliates who have said the individual trackers have now been turned off for several days on Party and apparently are not coming back.
I haven't signed up my for my new account as of yet, but I'm assuming this makes it pointless to wait now. Guess everyone got one month. Did Party do this intentionally? Get our hopes up...then take it away, like they did before?

12-11-2005 05:54 PM

Re: So Party turned off individual trackers...?

[ QUOTE ]
I've talked with several affiliates who have said the individual trackers have now been turned off for several days on Party and apparently are not coming back.
I haven't signed up my for my new account as of yet, but I'm assuming this makes it pointless to wait now. Guess everyone got one month. Did Party do this intentionally? Get our hopes up...then take it away, like they did before?

[/ QUOTE ]Since there is no rakeback on Party, there is no reason for individual trackers, except for marketing and promotional reasons. I guess it just wasn't enough for Party to just ask their affiliates to comply with this and expect them to, so removing the numbers was the next step.

Party has no objection to affiliates rewarding their players, but they cannot do it based on rake or MGR. Creative affiliates will always find a way to give incentives and stay within the terms of Party. The snowball tournament is one example. We are in the process of notifying our higher limit players of a new program starting after the first of the year, and I am sure there are other affiliates who have other programs in place that do not violate Partys policy.

stillbr 12-12-2005 07:59 PM

Can any affiliates confirm this?

teddyFBI 12-12-2005 09:40 PM

don't know

12-12-2005 09:48 PM

I started a small affiliate program at Party towards the end of October. I've never had individual tracking.

mperich 12-12-2005 10:56 PM

i can still see my trackers but I only have 3, plus i dont do rakeback so I have no idea.

-Mike

WalkAmongUs 12-13-2005 10:03 AM

Re: So Party turned off individual trackers...? *DELETED*

Post deleted by morgant

PauliF 12-13-2005 11:14 AM

gonna tell us what it is?

siccjay 12-13-2005 02:25 PM

Post deleted by morgant

emonrad87 12-13-2005 03:58 PM

Post deleted by morgant