Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Chinese poker and SH MTTs (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=285860)

illunious 07-04-2005 05:20 AM

Chinese poker and SH MTTs

I'm looking for these two things, Chinese poker (want to learn it) and shorthanded (NL holdem) multi-table tourneys?

Please recommend a poker site (small stakes or freeroll preferably)..

bandfan 07-04-2005 05:22 AM

Re: Chinese poker and SH MTTs

i believe pokerroom has chinese poker, not sure about the sh mtt's tho

illunious 07-04-2005 05:25 AM

TY, but I see no chinese poker on PokerRoom.

Some SH SNGs, but I want a SH MTT [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

bandfan 07-04-2005 05:33 AM

you have to play it in a java window, you can only access it from the website, i forgot about that. go to pokerroom.com then click poker and its at the bottom.

imitation 07-04-2005 05:36 AM

illunious do you have any theory pages for chinese poker, i'm living in china now and actually will be going to macau for a holiday sometime in the next couple of weeks

illunious 07-04-2005 05:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you have to play it in a java window, you can only access it from the website, i forgot about that. go to pokerroom.com then click poker and its at the bottom.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks!

[ QUOTE ]
illunious do you have any theory pages for chinese poker, i'm living in china now and actually will be going to macau for a holiday sometime in the next couple of weeks

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand what you're asking. I'm a Chinese Poker newbie. ^_^

clutch 07-04-2005 07:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand what you're asking. I'm a Chinese Poker newbie. ^_^

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never played Chinese Poker and I know what he's asking. Good god, man.

Lalit Khajuria 07-04-2005 07:47 AM

www.tigergaming.com offer chinese poker.
It may seems like a ghost town, but watch sometimes the play chinese tables when there are players like "Horho" or "Crippoli" the real stakes between these scandinavian guys are very different then the table stakes.
Tens of thousend dollars.. sick game.

Lalit Khajuria 07-04-2005 07:50 AM

About SH multis, im pretty sure Ladbrokes is the only room offering them. But that prolly doesen't help you.

villafan 07-04-2005 07:55 AM

I think the Crypto sites and Ladbrokes offer some shorthanded NL tournaments.