Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Kentucky vs. Louisville (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=400305)

MikeSmith 12-17-2005 02:33 PM

Kentucky vs. Louisville

The game is about to start, im always for UK(UK student) even though odds are against them.

Crveballin 12-17-2005 04:02 PM

Re: Kentucky vs. Louisville

Great first half!!! Rondo shuting down Dean.

FU Pitino

IggyWH 12-17-2005 04:02 PM

Kentucky = worst state ever

At least the Eastern part...

Crveballin 12-17-2005 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Try West Virginia, Wyoming, Montana, and the Dakota's. PA isnt much to brag about. Philly and Pittsburg are terrible cities.

IggyWH 12-17-2005 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Try West Virginia, Wyoming, Montana, and the Dakota's. PA isnt much to brag about. Philly and Pittsburg are terrible cities.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's PittsburgH, and as much as I hate WV, it slaughters anything in eastern kentucky.

Crveballin 12-17-2005 04:09 PM

Eastern KY supplies most of the US with thier supply of weed. Its KY's number 1 cash crop. But yes, Eastern KY is pretty bad in the mountains.

IggyWH 12-17-2005 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Eastern KY supplies most of the US with thier supply of weed. Its KY's number 1 cash crop. But yes, Eastern KY is pretty bad in the mountains.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been down there the last month working in Grayson, Blaine area. So horrible and it's actually quite sad to see how some of those people live. Feel bad for all those "pets" too.

After New Years, we're moving farther south towards Paintsville & Prestonburg. At least I've been told that Prestonburg isn't dry so maybe I'll have a little bit of salvation.

Crveballin 12-17-2005 05:18 PM

Huge win for UK. Going into this game, and after a 23 pt loss to Indiana, I dont think we win this game. UK played an amazing game all around.

Louisville vs UK is an underrated rivalry. Nuff Said.

Clarkmeister 12-17-2005 07:55 PM

Louisville might want to consider playing more than like 2 non conference games in December next time.

siccjay 12-18-2005 03:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

After New Years, we're moving farther south towards Paintsville & Prestonburg. At least I've been told that Prestonburg isn't dry so maybe I'll have a little bit of salvation.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it is dry. It's weird around there, like certain parts of counties can be dry.

I went to school in Pikeville and the bowling alley was dry (not by choice) but there was a liquor store right down the road.

It's not just KY thats awful, it's just that whole area. Western VA, Western WVa and Eastern KY. Prestonsburg is no better than where you are now, I'm sure. Good luck.

BTW, KENTUCKY CRUSHED THE CARDS!!!! BAAAHAHAHA