Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Test your random knowledge vs other OOTers (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=335267)

RiverFenix 09-12-2005 04:55 PM

Test your random knowledge vs other OOTers

Below are 10 random questions involving math, sports, history, etc. Once you open this thread and read the questions you should answer them asap to the best of your knowledge (no google please). It shouldnt take more than 5 minutes to do this and there is no partial credit.

RiverFenix 09-12-2005 04:56 PM

Re: Test your random knowledge vs other OOTers

1) _____ gave the shortest performance to win a leading Oscar for a film?

2) _____ is considered to be the first American writer to have a sucessful short story?

3) The first Super Bowl was held between ______ & _______ ?

4) The capital of Honduras is ______ ?

5) ________ (short answer) is the difference between a googol and a googolplex?

6) _____ & ______ were the two Generals who fought at the Battle of El Alamein.

7) Each year in Buņol, Spain participants in the traditional food fight throw _____ at each other?

8) _______ lead Cuba before the current leader, Castro, came into power.

9) ______ won a highschool, college, & nba championship all within 4 years of his career.

10) ______ is the meaning of the word "karaoke" in Japanese?

RiverFenix 09-12-2005 05:26 PM

Yikes, I was expecting this to be more popular.... does it need more gimmies?

tdarko 09-12-2005 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
does it need more gimmies?

[/ QUOTE ]
no, it needs to be less like school.

your post sucks ass.

offTopic 09-12-2005 05:28 PM

Beats me...I M dumb.

1) <font color="white"> Marlon Brando </font> gave the shortest performance to win a leading Oscar for a film?

2) <font color="white"> Poe </font> is considered to be the first American writer to have a sucessful short story?

3) The first Super Bowl was held between <font color="white">1965 </font> &amp; <font color="white"> 1967 </font> ?

3) The first Super Bowl was held between <font color="white">Green Bay </font> &amp; <font color="white"> Kansas City </font> ?

4) The capital of Honduras is <font color="white"> hell if I know...Honduras? </font> ?

5) <font color="white"> an IPO </font> (short answer) is the difference between a googol and a googolplex?

6) <font color="white"> Patton </font> &amp; <font color="white"> Rommel </font> were the two Generals who fought at the Battle of El Alamein.

7) Each year in Buņol, Spain participants in the traditional food fight throw <font color="white"> tomatoes </font> at each other?

8) <font color="white"> ??? </font> lead Cuba before the current leader, Castro, came into power.

9) <font color="white"> Magic Johnson </font> won a highschool, college, &amp; nba championship all within 4 years of his career.

10) <font color="white"> Drunken idiocy </font> is the meaning of the word "karaoke" in Japanese?

Dynasty 09-12-2005 05:28 PM

Hey, Mad Libs! I haven't done those in about twenty years.

1) <font color="red">Mia Johnson</font> gave the shortest performance to win a leading Oscar for a film?

2) <font color="red">Joey</font> is considered to be the first American writer to have a sucessful short story?

3) The first Super Bowl was held between <font color="red">Chipotle</font> &amp; <font color="red">Kentucky Fried Chicken</font> ?

4) The capital of Honduras is <font color="red">Hogwarts</font> ?

5) <font color="red">69</font> (short answer) is the difference between a googol and a googolplex?

6) <font color="red">Mat Sklansky</font> &amp; <font color="red">perverts</font> were the two Generals who fought at the Battle of El Alamein.

7) Each year in Buņol, Spain participants in the traditional food fight throw <font color="red">sharts</font> at each other?

8) <font color="red">TheSaltCracka</font> lead Cuba before the current leader, Castro, came into power.

9) <font color="red">Alizee</font> won a highschool, college, &amp; nba championship all within 4 years of his career.

10) <font color="red">SIIHP</font> is the meaning of the word "karaoke" in Japanese?

Meh. That's the problem with Mad Libs. Only a couple of them end up being funny.

Edge34 09-12-2005 05:30 PM

1) I don't know
2) I don't know offhand.
3) Green Bay and KC.
4) I don't know offhand.
5) Ask Bison.
6) Hell if I know.
7) Tomatoes.
8) Che Guevara?
9) Magic.
10) Empty band or something like that.

lucas9000 09-12-2005 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, Mad Libs! I haven't done those in about twenty years.

1) <font color="red">Mia Johnson</font> gave the shortest performance to win a leading Oscar for a film?

2) <font color="red">Joey</font> is considered to be the first American writer to have a sucessful short story?

3) The first Super Bowl was held between <font color="red">Chipotle</font> &amp; <font color="red">Kentucky Fried Chicken</font> ?

4) The capital of Honduras is <font color="red">Hogwarts</font> ?

5) <font color="red">69</font> (short answer) is the difference between a googol and a googolplex?

6) <font color="red">Mat Sklansky</font> &amp; <font color="red">perverts</font> were the two Generals who fought at the Battle of El Alamein.

7) Each year in Buņol, Spain participants in the traditional food fight throw <font color="red">sharts</font> at each other?

8) <font color="red">TheSaltCracka</font> lead Cuba before the current leader, Castro, came into power.

9) <font color="red">Alizee</font> won a highschool, college, &amp; nba championship all within 4 years of his career.

10) <font color="red">SIIHP</font> is the meaning of the word "karaoke" in Japanese?

Meh. That's the problem with Mad Libs. Only a couple of them end up being funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

easily potd.

shant 09-12-2005 05:34 PM

Batista

pryor15 09-12-2005 05:35 PM

fine, i'll try...

1. your question isn't specific enough, but i think the answer is judi dench
2. mark twain
3. GB &amp; i have no idea
4. i used to know that