Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Omaha High (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Who are the best PLO players online? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=398233)

12-14-2005 10:19 AM

Who are the best PLO players online?

Simple question really: In your opinion, who are the best PLO players on the various sites?

Acesover8s 12-14-2005 12:15 PM

Re: Who are the best PLO players online?

Chufty and Darwinism. No one else is close, IMO.

Big Dave D 12-14-2005 12:26 PM

Raefelmit? p10ker occasionally.

12-14-2005 01:10 PM

Im curious as to who joewatch feels are the better Party $100 players. I have a couple names that come to mind.

Rosie5 12-14-2005 01:59 PM

Hellraiser + Isokala, I loved watching them play 40/80 on prima back in the day

nowadays, it's hard to tell lately because there isn't anything above an 8,000$ buyin and that game never runs anymore so basically your asking who the best 2000$ ten handed grinders are and that's booooring

what im saying is that there's probably people playing in other, bigger, games that are exceptional omaha players and would probably change your answers if they grinded 2k PLO all day.

ipp147 12-14-2005 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Simple question really: In your opinion, who are the best PLO players on the various sites?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not easy to answer as I am nowhere near there levels and don't/can't play that high.

If its wild speculation you are after though then I am your man,

If you believe some of the details he puts up on his blog then Ben Grundy (BennyBoi on Crypto) does very well. I've seen him run a big stack up on the 10/20 SH PL tables there.

I imagine that whoever cleans up the big game that regularly runs on Ladbrokes would certainly be one of the most formidable online players. The ladbrokes game is higher than anywhere else I have seen online - 25/50PL Full or Shanded.

Big Dave D mentioned that Rafael Amit who won an Omaha bracelet this year cleaned up on Stars. If he still played I imagine he is up there as well.

12-14-2005 04:29 PM

The best player is Refael(RefaelLimit). Then it would probably be PARABOLA(Darwinism). These players ruin the 10/20PL Omaha games because they play on every single table or close to on both stars and party. It is not that hard to figure out that having them on 8 tables each is no good for other players.

Spellmen 12-14-2005 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Im curious as to who joewatch feels are the better Party $100 players. I have a couple names that come to mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

What site do you play?

punter11235 12-14-2005 05:54 PM

Parabola/Darwinism is certainly good but he still make many donkey plays (maybe tilting, I dont know).
What about BluffMeNot ? He seems to be very good.

12-14-2005 05:58 PM

Party