Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro-Limits (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Play this flop for me... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=397545)

blackaces13 12-13-2005 11:45 AM

Play this flop for me...

Party .5/1.

Table was fairly normal, this hand was an exception.

PREFLOP: Hero has Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] UTG+2.
<font color="#666666"> 1 fold </font> , UTG+1 calls, Hero calls, <font color="red"> MP1 raises </font>, <font color="#666666"> 1 fold </font>, <font color="red"> MP3 3 bets (all in) </font>, <font color="#666666"> 2 folds </font>, SB calls, BB calls, <font color="blue">[All in MP3 says "fvck PP"] </font>, everyone calls the raises back.

FLOP: Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (6 players (1 all in), 18SBs)
<font color="red"> SB bets </font>, <font color="red"> BB raises </font>, UTG+1 calls, Hero...

WalkAmongUs 12-13-2005 11:52 AM

Re: Play this flop for me...

call and reevaluate on the turn.

both SB and BB probably have a weaker Q or a flush draw.
reads on these individual players would help. I think the only thing you would worry about is KQ or a set unless one of these players is the type that will limp AQ in this situation.

bozlax 12-13-2005 12:27 PM

I chuck this when it's 2 back to me preflop.

12-13-2005 12:43 PM

Was the 3-bet a full 3-bet? Fold. (If it was like a 2 and a 1/4 bet than calling is fine.)

I probably fold the flop. MP1 still hasn't acted yet, and a cap seems likely. (MP1 3-bets, BB caps.) You don't have any backdoor draws, so someone should have you beat.

12-13-2005 12:49 PM

Fold. Get away from that hand. I can only see trouble coming...

PokerSlut 12-13-2005 12:57 PM

*grunch*

Raise the flop. With 6 players in you cannot really put BB on a stronger hand. In fact they are likly betting a draw or weak queen so this is a great chance to cut down on the number of players drawing against you.

12-13-2005 01:16 PM

even though the pot is likely to be hugh id lay this one down. SB and BB wake up in a pf raised pot...set? flush draw? Q with a better kicker? all are possible and with very few outs i will not stick around to find out...
L

@bsolute_luck 12-13-2005 01:16 PM

preflop is fine when the player is 3-betting to go all-in

the flop is tough because both players called a 3-bet so AQ is possible. this is a tough spot without reads especially with the flush draw (which UTG looks like he might have), so you're looking at 2 outs and you're not getting odds.

i'd need some postflop reads to not fold this right now.

blackaces13 12-13-2005 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so this is a great chance to cut down on the number of players drawing against you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it? Of my 5 opponnents 3 have money in the pot and 1 is all in. Also the pot is freakin' HUGE.

12-13-2005 01:33 PM

IMO, anything beyond the pf limp is borderline spewing. I fold to 2 back to me.