Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Partypoker's bot prevention (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=353997)

someguy123 10-09-2005 05:12 PM

Partypoker\'s bot prevention

Have anyone else got a pop-up where you have to write 5 letters that you see in a box ?
I got it some minutes ago didnt take any screenshot at it [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] i guess someone else have to...

Well this was good news, but will it work ?

goodguy_1 10-09-2005 05:34 PM

Re: Partypoker\'s bot prevention

yes i got it at 2 tables last nite

Nicholasp27 10-09-2005 05:38 PM

it will suck when multi-tabling to have to take that time to verify you are a human

ctv1116 10-09-2005 05:53 PM

Yea, I got it for every table i've sat at. Hopefully, they'll get the picture soon.

Nicholasp27 10-09-2005 06:01 PM

what happens if u don't respond to the box and don't type in a correct code?

they boot u from table? what if u were idle and away from computer?

they refund ur buyin? well then anytime i'm down in chips, i'll just not answer that...my roi will skyrocket!

mattw 10-09-2005 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what happens if u don't respond to the box and don't type in a correct code?

they boot u from table? what if u were idle and away from computer?

they refund ur buyin? well then anytime i'm down in chips, i'll just not answer that...my roi will skyrocket!

[/ QUOTE ]

acct locked. endless phone tag to get it reopened. you will be watched like a hawk in the future. a couple of missed responses and they will assume you are using a bot. just my guess.

dutchgrl 10-09-2005 06:11 PM

I must have gotten it 5 times in about 2 minutes, and every time it would disconnect me from the table, making me lose money. Now I lost the disc. protect, trying to call them, cannot get through! Not happy......

A_Junglen 10-09-2005 06:26 PM

Well, they constant annoying "Play in the 500k!!!11" pop-ups needed some competition.

BellyBuster7 10-09-2005 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I must have gotten it 5 times in about 2 minutes, and every time it would disconnect me from the table, making me lose money. Now I lost the disc. protect, trying to call them, cannot get through! Not happy......

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, same thing happened to me. Besides the bot pop-up, Party keeps resetting itself- totally closing down and restarting, which has also cost me my disconnect protect and some $$. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

ctv1116 10-09-2005 07:52 PM

I think they'll sit you out.

Presumably if it becomes a pattern, they'll watch you more closely. They aren't out to ban players who are legitimately playing, so if you're legitimately playing, it shouldn't be a problem.