Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Cruelest High School Nicknames (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=269009)

gunt 06-08-2005 11:21 PM

Cruelest High School Nicknames

OK, we all went to high school with kids that earned nicknames for whatever reason ( deformities, lack of intelligence, drug/drinking problems, ugliness )
I want you guys to tell me some of the funniest nicknames you called people in high school, and for what reason.
I'll start:
scorch: a kid on the football team with breath that smelled like baked crap
hubble: a kid with glasses so thick i think he could see the crab nebula.
sloth: an extremely ugly/stupid girl with a cleft lip ( taken fronm the character in GOONIES )

Aytumious 06-08-2005 11:29 PM

Re: Cruelest High School Nicknames

[ QUOTE ]
OK, we all went to high school with kids that earned nicknames for whatever reason ( deformities, lack of intelligence, drug/drinking problems, ugliness )
I want you guys to tell me some of the funniest nicknames you called people in high school, and for what reason.
I'll start:
scorch: a kid on the football team with breath that smelled like baked crap
hubble: a kid with glasses so thick i think he could see the crab nebula.
sloth: an extremely ugly/stupid girl with a cleft lip ( taken fronm the character in GOONIES )

[/ QUOTE ]

A kid was named "Brown Tongue" because he apparently had anilingus with his girl.

manpower 06-08-2005 11:53 PM

Whitefeet - because he beat off in the shower.

gunt 06-08-2005 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Whitefeet - because he beat off in the shower.

[/ QUOTE ]
classic

shadow29 06-08-2005 11:57 PM

Scissor Hands- this kid fingered a girl the wrong way and now she can't have kids.

gunt 06-09-2005 12:02 AM

here's another i just remembered: cookie monster.... she had 2 lazy eyes... beeer money where are you?.. I know you've got a few.

PoBoy321 06-09-2005 12:03 AM

Tumor Head, because I had life-saving brain surgery my sophomore year.

Sponger15SB 06-09-2005 12:06 AM

CLB - compulsive lying bitch

... to quickly rundown a few of this girls lies .... her dad was suppose to be in the WTC towers on 9/11, she was told she had some sort of rare heart ailment and needed surgery, she once had frostbite on her hands so bad they almost needed to be amputated, she was friends with jack johnson, she met kelly slater (6x world surfing champion) in australia and the next day she randomly saw him there again and he remembered her name, etc etc etc

Chainsaw Chan - asian girl who was horrible at sucking dick

slickpoppa 06-09-2005 12:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Scissor Hands- this kid fingered a girl the wrong way and now she can't have kids.

[/ QUOTE ]

I call bullsh*t

bholdr 06-09-2005 12:11 AM

oh, god... i can't even share some of the ones that my freinds handed out- they had a nickname for EVERYONE, so that they could talk sht about a person when they were in the room and their subject wouldn't know who they were making fun of... sometimes the subject would participate in the jokes... awfull

these I can share:

they called one fat chick 'jubba-jubba'

one kid with acne acars 'BBA' (burned by acid)

and one freind of ours: 'captain buttsex'

edit: the lazy eye comment reminded me: 'CPG' (crack pipe girl)

and 'k-nubby fresh'- a kid missinf his index, middle, and ring fingers on one hand