Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Results from 2+2 Euro SnG (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=113929)

t_perkin 08-17-2004 05:49 PM

Results from 2+2 Euro SnG

Ok these were the final standings:

t_perkin
random
matchthefork
DrPhysic
random
random
SleepyHollow
TheGGMan
Toro
random
HeyRocker
random
random
random
random
random
random
ByronKincaid

Sorry if any of those randoms were 2+2ers - let me know or just be a bit more vocal and I will start to recognise your names [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I had my fair share of luck, but I think I played reasonably well. Match and Doc both played very good games. both holding on from short stacks. Match rode a bit of allin luck to get back into things, but made numerous good short stack PF plays to get there.
Doc's luck was just bad throughout, so did very well to finish in the money.

Lets get some more Euro players for the Euro vs. USA-holes match on Saturday. Everyone welcome to come along.

thanks, see you soon

Tim

ilya 08-17-2004 05:57 PM

Re: Results from 2+2 Euro SnG

Don't forget that it was Toro who gored Byron.

byronkincaid 08-17-2004 06:09 PM

After exhastive statistical analysis using big computers, I have come to the following conclusions.

I do well at euro sng = I do bad rest of week.
I do bad at euro sng = I do good rest of week.

I will probably win on saturday now [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

t_perkin 08-17-2004 06:37 PM

we are counting on you now - don't let us down!

t

codewarrior 08-17-2004 06:45 PM

I'm counting on all you guys. You represent the smallest percentage of posters, yet have the highest concentration of excellent players. I fully expect the Euros to deliver a solid spanking to the NA crowd this Saturday. We deserve it, and pound for pound, you outmatch us. Round up some more players for your team, eh?

I furthermore hope Tax Goddess and I get knocked out early, as she and I must spend quality time together horizontally. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

(they really need to get a cigarette smoking emoticon)

ilya 08-17-2004 07:02 PM

I ask you, is this the Zoo?!

codewarrior 08-17-2004 07:18 PM

Zoo-like qualities should be injected into this forum more often. Since Critterdude is not allowed to post here, I will attempt to flip the Bic if not carry the torch.

Besides, when I get done having sex, the whole apartment complex needs a cigarette.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

TaxGoddess 08-18-2004 12:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I furthermore hope Tax Goddess and I get knocked out early, as she and I must spend quality time together horizontally.

(they really need to get a cigarette smoking emoticon)

[/ QUOTE ]

Now, Now, we don't want to make them jealous. Besides, I am looking forward to knocking you out early Saturday and then making you.... Nevermind we can discuss this when I get in town Friday [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

MissOt 08-18-2004 05:22 AM

its mackthefork lol not matchthefork

Hood 08-18-2004 07:44 AM

I'm should be in for saturday. I'll try and remember to send off my email registration when I get home tonight.